They lost control - the lyrics and notebooks of Ian Curtis

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Signed by living members of JD, author and ex-wife/widow on Ian C., limited 200 copies of book with personal notes and lyrics written by Ian Curtis, but asking £200, it's a bit too much, IMHO. Lets hope that "regular" edition will be in normal price. Anyhow, it's (probably) interesting publication. But on the other hand, isn't it better to not know everything, to dig in someone mind?
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Bartek wrote:Signed by living members of JD, author and ex-wife/widow on Ian C., limited 200 copies of book with personal notes and lyrics written by Ian Curtis, but asking £200, it's a bit too much, IMHO. Lets hope that "regular" edition will be in normal price. Anyhow, it's (probably) interesting publication. But on the other hand, isn't it better to not know everything, to dig in someone mind?
Nice, now that Annik Honoré is dead a few weeks ...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I think that book was probably prepared before her death.