Artworks...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Bine wrote:
LyanvisAberrant wrote:Awaiting Bines next masterpiece... :notworthy: :wink:
Masterpiece... that sounds good, that's a perfect motivation for me :D

I tried to find a good picture from 1991 but somehow I failed... so I decided to jump to the year 1993 and draw with white chalk on black paper. Hope you'll like it:

Just fantastic, but now I see what you mean by "I cant draw hands"... ;) They look a bit weird, mainly because most of the drawing is otherwise brilliant!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Yep, the old problem with the hands... I really have to work on that :oops:
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i guess thi qualifies as an artwork :)

Keep Music Evil
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Would be a good thing to do an artwork with but I prefer portraits or better said kind of "realistic" drawings. You know faces, people, animals, buildings, landscapes, stuff like that.

So I chose a picture of Andrew from 2011 (I guess?), a bit more up-to-date drawing...
First I was happy that I don't have to draw hair (like hands, I have my problems with that) but I had to recognize that wrinkles are even harder to draw. :?
Anyway, hope you like it a bit:

Being645
Wiki Wizard

But that looks perfect ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

On a bad day in 2010, Von would look way worse ... :lol: ...
though, funny as it is, in 2012 and 2014 he looked quite refreshed ... maybe e-cigs do have an effect ... :wink: ...

Congrats to that new work of yours !!! and thanks for posting ... ;D ...
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Thanx for your nice feedback! That always pushes me to do some more drawings :lol:
But the next one will have less wrinkles again, that's easier for me to draw :innocent:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

wow. hadn't seen this thread at all before.

first off, you are one talented portrait artist; the last one especially is fucking amazing. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

secondly, being able to reproduce portraits from photos as drawings/paintings is very lucrative. if you can do animals as well (i have no idea which is more difficult) you are sitting on a goldmine. look how much people pay for canvas-bonded photos -which look tacky and nothing like "art" imo.

thirdly, gloved hand(s) are loads easier.

4th, fabulous nails! cutting the bloody stickers out must be almost as hard as drawing them! dead cool.

lastly, is your work for sale? if not, it should be. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

Gosh, I'm nearly speechless about your feedback eastmidswhizzki! Thanks a lot!

To he honest: I'm quite good with drawing animals...made a lot in the last years. Painted the dog from our friends as x-mas gift, our birdies for ourselves and since I'm 4 or 5 years old I made tons of drawings from horses... okay, the first weren't good... could be anything with a head and four legs... :wink: But never thought of selling them...

Yep, my claws... ehm, nails... I have to make them this way again in the future... with different nail colour :oops: It's not easy to make but lasts 3-4 weeks, so that's worth the work!

If I would sell my drawings? Hm, as I said, I never thought about it... There are surely some in my collection I would sell but the ones from AE will stay on my walls forever I guess ;D

These are not Sisters-drawings but maybe you like to have a look, too. They are older ones, made them years ago but still like them even if I would make them a bit different today:

Corpse Bride

black dog

witch / Victoria Frances
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

P.M. to your inbox :wink:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Bine wrote:Thanx for your nice feedback! That always pushes me to do some more drawings :lol:
Yes, yes, yes, please ... ;D :kiss: :notworthy: ....

* your other "old" paintings are also extremely well done!
Bine
Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:P.M. to your inbox :wink:
Thanks, usefull informations, will think about it ;D
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Loving the new pic. How about an ultra modern one - that goatee may be a bit of a challenge though !