Britain First

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i am very peed off. apparently it's ok to share their FB stuff if it happens to coincide with a cause you're supporting. even though you know what the organisation is like, what they do, how they use social media.
i have tried to persuade her that there are better channels, but it seems that the end justifies the means.
good grief.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Say "if you don't stop sharing this sh*t I'll unfriend you", and if needs be, follow through on the threat.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i wasn't sure what your post meant Jo and hadn't had the time to ask yet, so thanks mark for illuminating.

fuck it, just unfriend the bitch anyways Jo (obviously i have no idea which individual is the subject of your post so if it's your mum -and i know it isn't- then i apologise for calling her a bitch) .

i'm starting to feel a little bit of "Intolerance" myself...with right-wing Nazi scum-bags. :evil:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i did unfriend, and it's not the first time. that was for sharing a nasty and meaning to. this one was for just not getting it. she wanted to support the cause they were bastardizing this week, and didn't care what the source of material was. all 'me me me politics', bugger implications and ethics.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

It's hard though, especially if it's a meatspace friend...

But the standard you walk past is the standard you accept.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell