The Sisters of Mercy appear in the British library

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sandy666
Road Kill

The Sisters' 12" cover for Alice appears in The Gothic exhibition at the British Library until Jan 20th 2015.

The exhibition traces the Gothic Imagination from Horace Walpole's Castle of Utranto (pub 1764) through to the Hammer Horror and briefly toching upon the music scene and current gothic fashions with a series of photographs of folk clad in their full goth glory.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Thanks for letting us know. :) I imagine that :von: will :roll: when he hears this news ! Good to see that it is his graphic art/design (which he has never received the proper credit for IMHO) rather than (for example) his black cape and Fedora combo that is on display.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

There's a review of the exhibition by Spon of UK Decay on their website which makes interesting (for me) reading.
http://uk-decay.co.uk/heritage/terror-and-wonder/
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Nikolas Vitus Lagartija wrote:Good to see that it is his graphic art/design (which he has never received the proper credit for IMHO).....
or rather the works of matisse etc that he stole. :lol:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: