Chris Catalyst in "Ask me anything"

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

https://twitter.com/ChrisCatalyst/statu ... 6751052800
Hi. @EurekaMachines are doing a series of Q&A videos for our @PledgeMusic campaign. Send ANY questions in, for ANY of us, to me. Tar! X
So that's any questions Chris? Are you sure you know what you're letting yourself in for? :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

Is there a disclaimer in smallprint somewhere stating only questions about Eureka Machines and NOT The Bloody Sisters Of Mercy or any new albums? ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Actually far from it. As I understand, Chris was suggesting that if there are enough Sisters-related questions, he might even do a special Sisters-answers video.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Actually far from it. As I understand, Chris was suggesting that if there are enough Sisters-related questions, he might even do a special Sisters-answers video.
Very dangerous. Highly-sanctioned answers, no doubt. I can guess the top question. I also know the answer, as do most of us here :(
Four strings good, six strings bad
Silver_Owl
The Don

markfiend wrote:Actually far from it. As I understand, Chris was suggesting that if there are enough Sisters-related questions, he might even do a special Sisters-answers video.
That's a bit of a turnaround!
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ask him if he wears vests in public because he's a nice chap or because he thinks it makes him look like a cool mofo.
"The lambs are dead and the cows explode"
Mav787
One life, all I need

Gaijin wrote:Ask him if he wears vests in public because he's a nice chap or because he thinks it makes him look like a cool mofo.
You've got the wrong guitarist
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Mav787 wrote:
Gaijin wrote:Ask him if he wears vests in public because he's a nice chap or because he thinks it makes him look like a cool mofo.
You've got the wrong guitarist
Yes, and you seem to be deliberately trying to bait people when you've already been asked to stop. You won't get banned for calling out a mod but they probably won't be impressed by this sort of thing. Try being nice to people for a while and see how you get on.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.