ChameleonsVox 2015 dates

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
AdrenaChris
Amphetamine Filth

Performing "What Does Anything Mean Basically...?"

Another opportunity to catch Mark and co. performing an absolute classic album in full. Last year I caught them doing "Script..." 5 minutes down the road from me (that was a nice suprise!) and it was seriously good.

This is not the complete list of dates: they're also hitting Brighton, Norwich, Leeds, and Liverpool as well as a few in Europe. Complete list here: http://www.songkick.com/artists/2602016 ... x/calendar

Word is that this is the last time they'll be doing something like this. A bit gutted there will be no "Strange Times" tour (what is it with everyone doing whole album shows these days anyway?), but what can you do. Not to be missed!
Last edited by AdrenaChris on 20 Feb 2015, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i've had my norwich tickets for a bit :D
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Being645
Wiki Wizard

They play plenty gigs in Germany, too. Even in Cologne ... very tempting ... :) ...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

and so it should be
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I might do Glasgow, make a trip of it! Any MacHeartlanders oot and aboot?
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I don't see why not. Their last gig was pretty decent, if this is their final tour I should really go see them again.
Hunslet Ramone
Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:They play plenty gigs in Germany, too. Even in Cologne ... very tempting ... :) ...
Yes very tempting been thinking about the Hamburg or Berlin gig. as well Being 645.

Will be seeing them in Leeds on the 4th June.

If it is the last tour , would like to see them more than just once.

They also are playing Whitby goth fest in April. The line up for Whitby actually looks very good this time.
I go to gigs, and if there is any money left, I eat
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

timsinister wrote:I might do Glasgow, make a trip of it! Any MacHeartlanders oot and aboot?
I may be in Amsterdam then but am tempted.
RIP Dale: 1994 - 2009
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

my favourite album so tempting....
...mmmmmmmmmMMMMMM!....