Post Punk Superheroes

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
damagedone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Keep Music Evil
Hunslet Ramone
Amphetamine Filth

This must be one of the best posts put on here damagedone.

Just enjoyed seeing this.

Now many a year ago in Leeds indoor market,
A shop called Stringers used to sell second hand & newish marvel comics. No one else did this. Every week i used to go and buy some. When you had read them you could take them back and get half price back on what you had paid,so then I bought more. Aquaman was my favourite back then as a kid. He could have been Iggy Pop never no shirt on, don't take no s--t

Now my REAL heroes are the likes of Morrissey, Ian Curtis, Devo, Souxsie, and Iggy Pop ( sadly not featured ). And there not just imagionary cartoon characters, but still great seeing them as marvel comic heroes as well.
I go to gigs, and if there is any money left, I eat
Silver_Owl
The Don

Nice pics. Particularly love the Ian Curtis. :)
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.