Wouldn't it be cool...........

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

oh. sorry. wont interrupt again
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I don't remember me allowing you to call me a bitch............
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

sorry dear :( :cry: :oops: :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:Caution is advised in The Goth household, 'tis very addictive Andy, trust me on this one.
If you need any recipes, PM me tho :lol:
@ Barman Blast :notworthy:

Tis very true - it could be said to be very "addictive" - also you could just "post" your recipe ideas :wink:

Can I just clear up a little "mis-conception" :| - I bought a "Sandwich Press" and not a 'Sandwich Toaster'.

Mrs Goth already has a sandwich toaster (in the shape of a Cow! :eek: ) and due to excessive cleaning of 'toasters' we went out and bought a "Sandwich Press". This utility is very much like a toaster but has completely 'flat' heating plates instead of grooves and ridges. It also much easier to clean and maintain

I have been tempted to try "Baked Beans" it in but I figure I should cook the beans first. On the other hand the idea of cheese and pickle (Branston Sandwich variety) sounds fantastic - thanks

BTW - Argos (UK Catalog Company) appear to have 3 "Sandwich Press's" in stock - which is nice ! :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

couldn't you just have made some toast and put a filling in between? Sounds about the same..........
Only a paand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:couldn't you just have made some toast and put a filling in between? Sounds about the same..........
@ SG - You REALLY must try a "Sandwich Press" - its like a toasted sandwich but much hotter, better cooked and crispier - and you dont have to use any "spread" and is even all over and the edges dont "curl up" :eek:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

i'll just stick with proper cooking if it's all the same to you
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

<----- off to check out these damned new fangled presses
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ida Davidsen of Copenhagen comes pretty close (to the original subject of this thread).

http://www.idadavidsen.dk/uk/index.php?page=8
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
James Blast
Banned

I quotefrom above link - 1 piece with anchovies, beetroot, capers, horse-radish, chopped onions and egg yolk �Klaus Toksvig�
Toksvig? any relation to that unfunny 'baggage handler' Sandi?
~ Peter Steele
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Red Sunsets wrote:I quotefrom above link - 1 piece with anchovies, beetroot, capers, horse-radish, chopped onions and egg yolk �Klaus Toksvig�
Toksvig? any relation to that unfunny 'baggage handler' Sandi?
Her father.
Nothing ventured, nothing lost