Photoblog with 1980s wavers/postpunks/'goths'

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Villemorien
Road Kill

I've been running a photoblog about the fans of this type of music. Maybe there are people on the blog you know!!!
I also collect pics of some artists of those days, for instance the Floodland days of the Sisters.

My blog can be found here: http://nowthisisgothic.tumblr.com/
The photoarchives are also put online on fb: https://www.facebook.com/nowthisisgothic

p.s. If you have anything to add to this growing collection (corrections, dates, info or even photos), feel free
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

:notworthy: :notworthy: thank-you! a lot of those patricia photos i haven't seen before. nice one for sharing. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Cool!
A very good looking subculture it was 8) :notworthy:
in dub we trust
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Villemorien wrote:I've been running a photoblog about the fans of this type of music. Maybe there are people on the blog you know!!!
I also collect pics of some artists of those days, for instance the Floodland days of the Sisters.

My blog can be found here: http://nowthisisgothic.tumblr.com/
The photoarchives are also put online on fb: https://www.facebook.com/nowthisisgothic

p.s. If you have anything to add to this growing collection (corrections, dates, info or even photos), feel free
... :lol: :lol: ... Good Work!!! ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

I can well remember the days when most people around me were quite normally looking like that ... and I looked, err ... like straight from the wood .. :oops: :lol: :lol: ...
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:I can well remember the days when most people around me were quite normally looking like that ... and I looked, err ... like straight from the wood .. :oops: :lol: :lol: ...
:lol: I'd be intrigued and come talk to you straigth away :D
in dub we trust
Being645
Wiki Wizard

radiojamaica wrote:
Being645 wrote:I can well remember the days when most people around me were quite normally looking like that ... and I looked, err ... like straight from the wood .. :oops: :lol: :lol: ...
:lol: ... yes, Koen ... ;D ... I'm sure of that; you're just ... :kiss: ...

The most funny thing about it is, that I wasn't even aware of how different I was looking ... I used to dress in shades of wood and grass and water and black ...

The worst that came then were the pastel-colour & white days in the mid-80s ... it took me years to find a pair of useful shoes, then ... :urff: :lol: ...
Alex66
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:
radiojamaica wrote:
:lol: ... yes, Koen ... ;D ... I'm sure of that; you're just ... :kiss: ...

The most funny thing about it is, that I wasn't even aware of how different I was looking ... I used to dress in shades of wood and grass and water and black ...

The worst that came then were the pastel-colour & white days in the mid-80s ... it took me years to find a pair of useful shoes, then ... :urff: :lol: ...
I had a custom pair of chelsea boots made 84/85 in a dark mossy green they looked pretty mad, complemented the peroxide well and the rest of the insane gear I wore.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Alex66 wrote: I had a custom pair of chelsea boots made 84/85 in a dark mossy green they looked pretty mad, complemented the peroxide well and the rest of the insane gear I wore.
I can easily imagine ... :lol: :D ... things were so much worse than today. Or at least until recently ... looking older and older is no pleasure, either.