It Was 30 Years Ago Today....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

....that I first ever EVER made the aquaintance of the object of the longest love affair of my life. the Valentine of all valentines; for twas Feb 14th 1985 that i first heard Temple Of Love by The Sisters Of Mercy. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

my constant companion through the bliss and the despair, the agony and the ecstasy, the extraordinairy and he everyday of the next 30 years; the soundtrack to over 2/3 of my life. Without the Sisters -fuck knows- but i would not be the same person i am now. and i have no problem with who i am.

Thank You. Love You. Ever And Always.

:notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy: :kiss: :notworthy:

Help Yourselves.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Debaser
Overbomber

You old softie :kiss:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
rien
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

<3
“Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.�
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eotunun
Overbomber

It´s just after midnight, April 15th has just begun here in Krautland, and it´s my 30th anniversary of knowing this band. I didn´t get into the music on the spot, but…
It´s on behalf of Nadja´s Formel Eins Fansite, that I know it was on April 15th between 7:30 pm and 8:15.
And this here is the very thing: Clickedyclick this thing!

Can´t think of anything wiser than a big, fat thank you to all involved (Yes, that includes you, Wayne! ;D ) for the hours and hours and hundreds of hours of joy I got out off your work.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: and so on.

I guess I shall annoy my neighbours at 6:30 pm UTC over here. ;D
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
mh
Above the Chemist

Not a significant anniversary, but while we're on the subject, I do believe that it is 27 years, 1 month and 11 days since Dominion was on Top of the Pops and I decided that I'd better get to know this band a bit more.

Either way: :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Silver_Owl
The Don

:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
SomVildTiger
Road Kill

It was something to do with the lyrics that appeald to me

while audiotive perception is not among my higher sense my ex was a Fan

:wink:
scotty
Overbomber

You soppy auld sod.............. but I do like you :lol: 8) :notworthy:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"