For whom the Belle toll'd

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Clucking Belle
Amphetamine Filth

Dearly beloved,

We are gathered hyere today to celebrate the passing into the Kingdom of the Lord of our dearest friend, Clucking Belle on Thursday 22 January 2004. Belle lived a long and happy life, had many friends, all of them virtual and he would, with his characteristic snigger and a mop of his sweaty brow with a red spotted 'kerchief, have appreciated the delicious irony of the fact that his friends only came to him "in the flesh" at the very time he became permanently ethereal. Clucking enjoyed the company of old, young, ladies, boys. Ahem, I do apologise, Clucking enjoyed the company of ladyboys and spent many a happy holiday in the Far East with a fag in his mouth.

Finally, we turn for some solace to the the scriptures.

"Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry'"

and in a similar way, Belle loved to wave at the common folk from the balcony of his penthouse, dropping them the occasional whole cheese,

"'and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.' But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe. Everything that the Father gives me will come to me, and anyone who comes to me I will never drive away;"

and, you know, the rumours of Belle trying on many occasions to have his father committed to a lunatic asylumn, in order that he might drive young women wild in his dad's austin allegro are rather unfounded.

And so, we commit Clucking to the family mausoleum here by the graveyard at Whitby bay, earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Amen
Silver_Owl
The Don

Come now Mr Belle.....time for your injection.

We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

BP sheds one tear for CB.

May you rest in Peace.
hallucienate
Overbomber

everybody now, join in: "Another one bites the dust"
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Oh bugger.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

............Time marches on................
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

NEXT!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

For whom the bell tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools

do do do do do do............
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Well done SG but, the Tenacious D sig is just embarrasing :oops:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Red Sunsets wrote:NEXT!
One only has so many lives to lose.
James Blast
Banned

CorpPunk wrote:One only has so many lives to lose.
sorry don't get your drift CP :?::|
~ Peter Steele
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Red Sunsets wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:One only has so many lives to lose.
sorry don't get your drift CP :?::|
Look I can't be all mysterious if you come out and ask me what I mean, know what I mean? So look away, look away!

:roll: ;D
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:Well done SG but, the Tenacious D sig is just embarrasing :oops:
Yeah well it's not yours so whats the fecking problem???

And yours is just great.........you should really be on telly, I mean go on......Harry Hill could use some competition
Only a paand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:
Red Sunsets wrote:Well done SG but, the Tenacious D sig is just embarrasing :oops:
Yeah well it's not yours so whats the fecking problem???

And yours is just great.........you should really be on telly, I mean go on......Harry Hill could use some competition
@ SGnotworthy: - I do not mean to "Criticize" YOU in any way, shape or form but it would appear that your good self and "Red Sunsets" appear to have had a bit of a falling out !

Now come on kids - play nice or Mr. Mod will be having "Words" :eek: : :
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

WTF are you talking about? he's my son!! It's how all miggy lasses treat their kids isn't it, Now shut up before I take him to netos to slap him
Only a paand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:WTF are you talking about? he's my son!! It's how all miggy lasses treat their kids isn't it, Now shut up before I take him to netos to slap him
@ SG - Thank You for your most elegent response :notworthy:

WTF is a "Miggy Lass" ? - or are you talking about "Scally Mums" - not that I am calling you a "Scally" - Gawd Forbid !
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Miggy lass = kappa slapper
Only a paand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Miggy lass = kappa slapper
@ SG - must be a "Northern Thing" - but WTF is a Kappa Slapper - I guess we have the same type of *cough* People in South Wales :eek:
This Is M & S S & M
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Girls who wear nothing but Kappa tracksuits, lots and lots of gold and think that sex education means avin a braaaaaaannn baby
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Just like all the uvver muvvers on the estate
Only a paand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Girls who wear nothing but Kappa tracksuits, lots and lots of gold and think that sex education means avin a braaaaaaannn baby
Down in my neck of the world these *cough* women and the men they 'associate' with are called "Scally F***S!" :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

Sexygoth wrote:Girls who wear nothing but Kappa tracksuits, lots and lots of gold and think that sex education means avin a braaaaaaannn baby
We call them Sengas or Nedettes up here, more info can be found here, Mum :( http://www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk/gallery/glaNedGal.html
~ Peter Steele
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Great track, nearly covered it once.

R.I.P. Mr Belle. May you go gentle into that good night. ;)
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
mugabe
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It's amazing for Metallica to come up with such a good title for a song.
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

mugabe wrote:It's amazing for Metallica to come up with such a good title for a song.
:eek:

*Ahem*

:von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry: