MD5 McUEFA U21: (Deadline 30Jun 20:30 CET)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

McClunky has updated and your final scores on the doors are as follows...

1. 221pts - Blood Brothers (Mav787)
Our leader from MD1 who held his nerve (although he did get a bit twitchy last night) and deserved Gold medal winner. Well played Graham. :notworthy:

2. 202pts - DEngland (Johnny Rev 7.0)
Always chasing, and any glimmer of hope of catching up was extinguished by the Hand of Sá at a crucial moment last night. But Silver's not to be sniffed at. :cool:

3. 184pts - Malice Meow FC (Catsncheese)
An innovative use of fantasy tactics (i.e., completely ignoring her team for the first 3 MDs) saw an unexpected Bronze. I think she's secretly chuffed. Well played Ellen. :notworthy:

Also, a special mention in dispatches goes to Strange Squad (emilystrange) who finished a respectable 4th and left the lads below her looking a bit sheepish. Nice one Jo. :wink:

Just a Boys' game? I think not. It's heartening to see two laydeez in the top 4 and bodes well for the next FPL season.

Once again, my thanks to Pista for sharing hosting duties on the Dark Side, but ultimately, thanks to all who participated, joined in the banter and made it so much fun. :D

Love you all. :kiss:

The End.
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i will certainly try. might need a nap before hand. too hot to sleep...
that was jolly fun. it can't be very long before the next FPL moves into gear? First games on 8th August.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Pista
Cureboi

& thanks to you too John. :notworthy:
Pretty sure Millhouse was cheering along from wherever he is now :)

Twas nice to get a kickabout & felt a bit like a training session/ pre-season.
:D
I'll have to maybe adopt Cheesy's method. That seems to have been pretty potent.
:lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
catsncheese
11 Imaginary Boys

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:
3. 184pts - Malice Meow FC (Catsncheese)
An innovative use of fantasy tactics (i.e., completely ignoring her team for the first 3 MDs) saw an unexpected Bronze. I think she's secretly chuffed. Well played Ellen. :notworthy:
I trusted in that they'd do their own thing ;) :D

Chuffed wasn't the word i initially felt once discovering I'd finished 3rd; stunned should be a more accurate one! Those who recall my FPL exploits (I've tried hypnotherapy to bury the memory) would likely appreciated my stunned silence!

Big thanks to Johnny & Steve, and roll on next month!