Calling Planet Dave...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Where are you my friend? FPL is open but we're currently 10 v. 11. We need you. :kiss:

Can the other IGMers bump this occasionally so it stays on the front page? Is that Ok with the Modmin?

Hopefully Ravey will read it on a fly-past and burst into action. :)
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Soz boss, gotta make the most of them summer hols. Right, will go sign up if I remember how, then go work off all the pies.

edit : what's the League code?
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Boom! :kiss:
Planet Dave wrote:what's the League code?
Go look at the secret place after Joke of the Day.

:von:
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
Mav787
One life, all I need

Planet Dave wrote:Soz boss, gotta make the most of them summer hols. Right, will go sign up if I remember how, then go work off all the pies.

edit : what's the League code?
And we're 11 :D
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

I think it's a joint sigh of relief on both forums that Ravey appeared.

You guys will never believe the Doomsday scenarios me and Pista were dreaming up. Though, I'll admit his Jarvis Cocker suggestion did have merit.
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Why not go 12 v 12 this year and get Von and Fat Bob on board as team presidents. They're both interested in the Beautiful Game after all, and after the Rocco fencing incident Von can restore his sporting reputation by riding on the coat-tails of another certain IGM victory.
Pista
Cureboi

:lol:

Jarvis was a worst case scenario.
But he was busy with his radio show. The next on the list was that bloke who lobbed a bunch of money at Blatter yesterday
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity