Prague

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

I'm guessing some of you lot know something about it... have travel guides, setting off in a few days.
any veggie advice welcome too.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
iesus
Overbomber

There are many things about W.A.Mozart in Prague all the time. Some of them might be interesting i was told back in the not so far past :)
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Pista
Cureboi

It's expensive :wink:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

it was stupidly expensive getting there, even with ryanair. so was everywhere when i was booking.
splintered thing
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Great city - we went to (an admittedly rather touristy) medieval-style banquet in one of the restaurants down near the river in a traditional subterranean venue. It was relatively cheap, great food and kind of silly fun, if you are into that sort of thing.
The markets on the bridge are good for trinkets, can be expensive. Mostly just walking about is brilliant.
Have a fab time.
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Done a lot of walking! Feet are sore.
Blumming heck. Place is well with looking at, innit?
Been to one cemetery already and other is on the list. :)
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

missed this -did you go to the bone-church at kostnice kutna hora? the sedlec ossuary? i really hope so . its the most awesome truly gothic place i know of. if you didnt -forget i said anything. :oops:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

WAAAAAAAH no!
but we saw two nun skeletons dressed up at an altar, two cemeteries, a torture museum, relics, a death exhibition at the national museum, a severed mummified thief's hand hanging from a church ceiling and a selection of people's ashes on display.