Jared VON Leto

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
shivarising
Amphetamine Filth

I didn't actually watch this dreck, but the USA MTV VMAs had this interesting pic of Jared Leto with Miley Hannah Montana Cyrus. A little :von: ?

stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Either Von or Max Headroom.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Pista
Cureboi

Spooky :eek:

He's even nicked one of Robert Smith's shirts
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Looks like Leeds City Square ... :wink: ...
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Pista wrote:Spooky :eek:

He's even nicked one of Robert Smith's shirts
Nah, that's Miley Cyrus.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
Pista
Cureboi

:lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I thought thought that she's too young and famous to flash her body. Anyhow, I don't know what she's trying to tell/sell by this image.
Pista
Cureboi

Bartek wrote:I thought thought that she's too young and famous to flash her body. Anyhow, I don't know what she's trying to tell/sell by this image.
Smarties I think

:D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I believe that she's less mainstream.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Bartek wrote:I thought thought that she's too young and famous to flash her body. Anyhow, I don't know what she's trying to tell/sell by this image.
She flashes it all the time.
Pista wrote:
Smarties I think

:D
:lol:
rien
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Wow.

Also :lol: Smarties

(I shall not mention how our culture encourages female artists to present themselves in a sexualised fashion, because they will get sexualised anyway regardless of what they do, I shall not mention... oh, drat)
“Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.�