Tonight's Question Time

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Was Von in the audience???? But why would he be in Leicester?
Tomorrow I will endeavour to hunt the clip out.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Dust Witch
Amphetamine Filth

I just came here to post the same thing, ha.

http://i61.tinypic.com/35bfgjd.jpg

It's pretty huge, sorry
Debaser
Overbomber

And you've posted a pic...saves me a job :D
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Going to have to say "no" - he's got both ears pieced (:von: only has/had the one, I think - he was wearing an earring at RAH but I've not seen him wear one since), and he's said that he doesn't wear shades except when on stage so people don't recognise him on the street.

Then again, it could be Gary Glitter, who might want to wear shades to avoid being recognised these days...
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Dust Witch
Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote:Then again, it could be Gary Glitter, who might want to wear shades to avoid being recognised these days...
:lol:

Question Time only had the left one pierced actually, that was what made me think it's not him because I thought he'd stopped wearing one years ago.
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

and the plot thickens........he was wearing the same shirt that That Guitarist wore for the Blood Brothers gig at The Tiv in Buckley :wink:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

d0gbones wrote:I just came here to post the same thing, ha.

It's pretty huge, sorry
A lovely picture of a good-looking guy ... ;D :lol: ... unfortunately, it's not ... :von: ... wrong tip of the nose, wrong form of the ears ... :wink: ...
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Being645 wrote:

It's pretty huge, sorry
A lovely picture of a good-looking guy ... ;D :lol: ... unfortunately, it's not ... :von: ... wrong tip of the nose, wrong form of the ears ... :wink: ...
Now there's someone who's spent waaaay too much time gazing at pictures of Von. :twisted:
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

wouldn't wear shades off duty
Goths have feelings too
Being645
Wiki Wizard

stufarq wrote:
Being645 wrote:

It's pretty huge, sorry
Now there's someone who's spent waaaay too much time gazing at pictures of Von. :twisted:
... :lol: ... well, over the decades and after a few gigs that included meeting countless lookalikes one had better know what he looks like ... :wink: ...
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

gazing at photos of :von: ....not me... but i think Being645 is correct.... :von:'s nose veers right. Always wondered about that. Did he break it at some point in time?

Any idea how the look alike is sitting next to?
My life is one long week of stupid clothing benders.