October 17: Manchester Ritz

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2015
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

So with trepidation after Nottingham... I decided to go on the barrier with Sabine. Mark and Kerry joined us. And we met new friends Dave and Gabi.
Quiff Boy wrote:Probably my favourite Sisters gig out of the 30 or so I've been to.
I've a few more years/gigs on Barry but yes, it was very cool, and possibly the best Sisters' gig I've seen since 2003. Having read some of the other reviews pre and post, maybe I just got lucky with Notts/Manc. It was very good. :von:
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:So with trepidation after Nottingham... I decided to go on the barrier with Sabine. Mark and Kerry joined us. And we met new friends Dave and Gabi.
Quiff Boy wrote:Probably my favourite Sisters gig out of the 30 or so I've been to.
I've a few more years/gigs on Barry but yes, it was very cool, and possibly the best Sisters' gig I've seen since 2003. Having read some of the other reviews pre and post, maybe I just got lucky with Notts/Manc. It was very good. :von:

Nope. Glasgow and Leeds were excellent also. 8)
The Chancer Corporation
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

abridged wrote:
Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:So with trepidation after Nottingham... I decided to go on the barrier with Sabine. Mark and Kerry joined us. And we met new friends Dave and Gabi.

Nope. Glasgow and Leeds were excellent also. 8)
As was London.
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

abridged wrote:Nope. Glasgow and Leeds were excellent also. 8)
I heard mixed reviews from those who were doing the complete tour. But as always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 8)
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
mh
Above the Chemist

Aaaaah, now I remember you! :lol: :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

My pictures from Manchester:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Alan Brookfield
Road Kill

Markfiend, I like the 3rd photo in from the top right - They look like a couple of mutual doppelgangers!
Being645
Above the Chemist

Eventually managed to update the according SistersWiki page with a few vids ...

http://sisterswiki.org/Sat,_17-Oct-2015