Looking to donate Sisters of Mercy CDs

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Lorna
Road Kill

Hi everyone!

My husband has quite a collection of Sisters of Mercy CDs. In the last 5 years, my husband has gotten rid of his hard copies of music and gone digital.

I have 14 Sisters of Mercy CDs to donate. It would be satisfying to give them to someone who would appreciate them.

Because of postage I'd prefer to send to someone in the USA but I will consider anyone who would genuinely enjoy them.

Thanks,

-Lorna
Tucson, AZ
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Hi there, Lorna and welcome here ... :D ...

This is quite a generous offer. I'm sure your husband's CDs will find a good home rather soon ... :D ...

Best anyway ... :D ...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:notworthy: hello Lorna
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Hi and welcome, Lorna! :D

In case someone outside of the US is interested in the CDs, and to relieve Lorna of the burden of international postage, I'd be willing to be a middleman in this and mail them on from New York in return for a charitable contribution to the Mines Advisory Group.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
robertzombie
Overbomber

What are the titles? I'd be interested :)