GW16: Deadline 11:45 Saturday 12December

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:Slightly uncalled for John, wouldn't you say?
No. Who are you? Last comment 02Oct.

Oh, you're an absent Moderator who hangs Mark out to dry.
I have no concern over your pathetic put down regarding my absence...however I do have an issue with your continued tirade against Mark.

All you're doing here is showing yourself as a mean, strange and frankly lifeless individual who really should get their head out of their arse and take a look around.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

And for the halftime here's another old joke ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtQUk8ZsWj0
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:Go wake up The Barry and his Ban Hammer.
I'll be out on the veranda while you're taking up all the room on the cross.

FYI either Steve or I can also wield the banhammer. You're not worth the effort.
Johnny Rev 7.0 wrote:Me! Me! Me!
Bollocks. You're only ever in touch when you want something photoshopped or you want validation for your sad little workplace infatuations.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Mav787
One life, all I need

I think this thread has gone seriously off topic of fantasy football and is making us in IGM look a little silly to any EIB players who innocently wandered in here.

Can an admin delete the thread and I'll start a new one for the post game week summary?
Silver_Owl
The Don

Mav787 wrote:I think this thread has gone seriously off topic of fantasy football and is making us in IGM look a little silly to any EIB players who innocently wandered in here.

Can an admin delete the thread and I'll start a new one for the post game week summary?
:lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

*thumbs*
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Good read. It's nice to see that someone brings colours here. :lol:
Silver_Owl
The Don

OK. I shall lock this in the hope it was all a dream.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.