Weird!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
_emma_
Overbomber

Sure "cute" is the word!
And these ones:
are even cuter!
But those ones:
http://absolutelycats.tripod.com/24SphynxGallery.html
ah, they are the cutest of all! :P
christophe
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:
christophe wrote:
_emma_ wrote:I just wanted to say that this dragon is one of the cutest things I've seen recently. :D
You shore like strange things Emma.
I find it interesting, but cute is not exactly the word I had in mind.
:lol:
i think it's very cute! if it's real, then it's unique and special, if it's a fake, it's a work of art.
:oops:
I’m sorry, and I agree whit you, it is very nice. I think it is awesome and I can’t understand how someone would make something like that.
But I think it looks fake to me because I really want it to be real.

Think about the effect it would have when this thing would be proven real.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Even the kitten cats are ugly. They look like Dr EVils cat; Mrt Bigglesworth. :lol: :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
_emma_
Overbomber

Hm. :? I expected to read tons of answers from people who find the sphynx cats beautiful, 4 days have passed and nothing happens! :( :? :roll: Don't tell me, just don't tell me that
no one amongst the over 400 people in Heartland finds the sphynx cats beautiful. :(
Ganith
Amphetamine Filth

Sorry dear!

Someone forgot to dress them!!
:roll: :kiss:

Ganith
Human stupidity knows no limits.
zerty
Road Kill

very weird indeed
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:Hm. :? I expected to read tons of answers from people who find the sphynx cats beautiful, 4 days have passed and nothing happens! :( :? :roll: Don't tell me, just don't tell me that
no one amongst the over 400 people in Heartland finds the sphynx cats beautiful. :(
Agree to differ? Not my cup of tea ... though a friend of mine who is allergic to cat hair was quite interested in the idea.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

<sigh> what a load of sweaty bollox......everyone knows that the identity of Bigfoot was discovered in an early episode of the Simpsons.........
Only a paand.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Not only are sphinx cats imho not beautiful, but they are in my small experience completely mad, unfriendly, and not particularly good pets either. Go on, if you want a friend, by a dog. a nice big fluffy one you can roll around with (in an entirely non-sexual way, I hasten to add).
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
christophe
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:<sigh> what a load of sweaty bollox......everyone knows that the identity of Bigfoot was discovered in an early episode of the Simpsons.........
Great episode, oh I do love the Simpsons. :)
The kittens are just plain weird, they look like gremlins. :twisted:

I’m sorry Emma and I don’t mean to offend you but that’s my opinion.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Cover up the ears on the first sphinx cat pic, stick on some shades and who does that remind you off? :von:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Thea
Overbomber

the pink cowprint one with the flower was very pretty.
_emma_
Overbomber

MrChris wrote:Go on, if you want a friend, by a dog. a nice big fluffy one you can roll around with (in an entirely non-sexual way, I hasten to add).
Dogs are not bad, but they have the annoying habit of licking their owner's hands and face just after licking various other things. :urff: They are also clumsy and abrupt. And whenever you eat anything, no matter if it's a pickled cucumber or a grapefruit or any other dog-unfriendly type of food, they will keep staring at you like beggars, even if they've just devoured a bowl of meat! A cat would never behave like that. Besides, cats smell far better than dogs.
All you dog lovers please don't get mad at me, because I would never refuse sharing my house and food with a poor homeless dog, but rolling around with it... NO WAY! :urff: :urff: :urff:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I agree.......sometimes alot
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:
MrChris wrote:Go on, if you want a friend, by a dog. a nice big fluffy one you can roll around with (in an entirely non-sexual way, I hasten to add).
Dogs are not bad, but they have the annoying habit of licking their owner's hands and face just after licking various other things. :urff: They are also clumsy and abrupt. And whenever you eat anything, no matter if it's a pickled cucumber or a grapefruit or any other dog-unfriendly type of food, they will keep staring at you like beggars, even if they've just devoured a bowl of meat! A cat would never behave like that. Besides, cats smell far better than dogs.
All you dog lovers please don't get mad at me, because I would never refuse sharing my house and food with a poor homeless dog, but rolling around with it... NO WAY! :urff: :urff: :urff:
you forgot that dogs krap everywhere, that's my main grudge.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Haha, they do crap a lot, and they do smell. I, however, have a very poor sense of smell. Perhaps this is why I don't mind. And yes, it's true that there is a bollox/tongue/face nexus that has to be borne, but like many thing in life, I find it helps if you don't think about it too much. And the rolling around is fun, I would definitely recommend it. Get in touch with your inner lion.
Chris

Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Yeah but lions are cats
Only a paand.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Okay, so get in touch with your inner hound. It doesn't sound as good. The point is, try having a proper tussle with your cat and one of you will end up dead afterwards, or else nursing a very scratchy grudge. Have a tussle with a dog, and you're both the best of friends afterwards, and generally feel better about life. It's cathartic. I'll leave out the bit about sniffing each other's arses.
Chris

_emma_
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Yeah but lions are cats
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Johnny Boy wrote:Cover up the ears on the first sphinx cat pic, stick on some shades and who does that remind you off? :von:
You see?! I told you they're beautiful! :P :kiss: :twisted: 8)
christophe
Overbomber

I used to hate cats, the first time I went to my ex-girlfriend I went crazy, 3 big cats. After some time I started to like them. They all have a different personality.
It was always very nice when one of them ‘missed’ the ‘kattenbak’ (there where they do there business.) or when one of them started to throw up.
:urff:
I still like dogs better, they do smell sometimes and they can be enthusiast but that’s there charm.
Cats have a mind of there one and don’t ever listen to what you say.

:)