R.I.P. Gareth Thomas

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Blake's 7 was the one show i was allowed to stay up late to watch when i was a nipper. Gareth Thomas was a total ledge as Blake, and it was brilliant how he was omnipresent throughout the show even when he left for (almost) 2 series. Anyone remember Children of the Stones too? Bloody classic. If you have 3hrs to spare, make sure you catch all 3 parts of this docco: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQn-iXhepyI

R.I.P. Gareth Thomas! :notworthy:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i was never into blake's 7 mbut i remember children of the stones- thats the one that was filmed at avebury isnt it?
rip
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

He was in an episode of Torchwood too

RIP :(
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

He was in an episode of the the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes too.

Yeah Children of the Stones was filmed at Avebury. It's possible to pick up a copy on torrent sites.

Sad loss. He was a great actor.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

RIP.
:(
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Silver_Owl
The Don

Loved him. May ORAC guide you and the Liberator through the stars. :(
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Randall Flagg
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Hom_Corleone wrote:Loved him. May ORAC guide you and the Liberator through the stars. :(
A great program and a key part of my chlldhood..

Anyone else noted the bond between Avon and Orac? Always reminds me of Von and The Doktor...

Taking this to extremes (Sisters in Space) Villa would have to Craig, Gan = Gary and Tarrant (the newbie who was never quite accepted by the hardcore = Hussey.

Flagg
hellboy69

Randall Flagg wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:Loved him. May ORAC guide you and the Liberator through the stars. :(

Anyone else noted the bond between Avon and Orac? Always reminds me of Von and The Doktor...

Taking this to extremes (Sisters in Space) Villa would have to Craig, Gan = Gary and Tarrant (the newbie who was never quite accepted by the hardcore = Hussey.

Flagg
Servalan - Patty?

;D
Randall Flagg
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

hellboy69 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Flagg
Servalan - Patty?

hell, yes - scary lady with a penchant for black leather.. Question is - who is TRAVIS?

Flagg

;D
hellboy69

Randall Flagg wrote:
hellboy69 wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote: hell, yes - scary lady with a penchant for black leather.. Question is - who is TRAVIS?

Flagg

;D
James Ray in stage invasion mode :innocent: