weather

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Ladies and gentlemen, it was *-5* degrees F when I woke up this morning. WTF am I doing here?! :evil: :cry: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Candover Premiere
Road Kill

This is a question which my degree in philospophy makes many answers possible. But first, you must be keeping warm, mvrw sinsister! hear it is raining.
James Blast
Banned

A Question Of Degree - Wire

... sorry is this not the 'Currently Listening To Thread'?
:twisted:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Blimey. Someone more cheesed off than me :eek: :cry:
Chin up Sunsets :)
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
James Blast
Banned

It's buried in my screen name AC, I love the sunshine, not sun bathing or owt, just the no rain, ice and snow. Things go wrong on those short dark days.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
cyn

Wish I had weather...then again maybe not.
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

@Cyn. San Diego. Straining my eyes to look at the map on my study wall, that's just south of Los Angeles, right? What time of day is it there now? 11:30 Pm here, Saturday 31st January. Pretty much mid-winter, just had a few days of snow, now rain and wind. Sun, sea nad sand where you are? I could do with some of that. Then again, I quite like the change of the seasons we get over here, but Junior got well annoyed about the rain we had a couple of summers ago when all he wanted to do was go skateboarding. He's already determined to emigrate to the States when he's old enough. Thanks a lot MTV's Jackass!
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

The Evil Empire
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:The Evil Empire
@ Red Sunsets!

Whats up mate - you appear mighty "unhappy" - which is not good - Hope your OK!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

Bad Karma Beckons ATG
~ Peter Steele
hallucienate
Overbomber

I'm a bit sunburnt and stiff at the moment, spent the whole of yesterday hiking down a river gorge, the highlight being the 7 meter jump at the end.

http://www.capenature.org.za/Nature_Res ... ofing.html
Riviersonderend Route
Trail Distance: 15km (8,5 hours)
Trail description: If Suicide Gorge is too daunting, this gorge might be a better option for novices. The gorge lies lower down the same river as Suicide Gorge. Nervous beginners can avoid most of the jumps or do them from a low spot. The highest jump on this circular route is 7m. You should be reasonable fit, willing to swim in cold water and not be afraid of heights if you want to tackle the route. The main attractions include spectacular canyon scenery and lovely waterfalls.
Special notes: The route is open from 1 November to 30 April. Hikers should be fit. Light footwear is advisable, as well as a wetsuite. Use a waterproof bag.
It air was a bit chilly (probably high 20s C) but the water was warm.

Pity me.
cyn

Thrash Harry wrote:@Cyn. San Diego. Straining my eyes to look at the map on my study wall, that's just south of Los Angeles, right? What time of day is it there now? 11:30 Pm here, Saturday 31st January. Pretty much mid-winter, just had a few days of snow, now rain and wind. Sun, sea nad sand where you are? I could do with some of that. Then again, I quite like the change of the seasons we get over here, but Junior got well annoyed about the rain we had a couple of summers ago when all he wanted to do was go skateboarding. He's already determined to emigrate to the States when he's old enough. Thanks a lot MTV's Jackass!
Yes I am south of LA north of Mexico and right next to the pacific. Beautiful weather almost all the time. And my son is a surf skate rat I guess it comes with the territory. Coldest winter in a long time though, must have gotten down to atleast 47F some nights.
Have you seen MTV's Real World this season's is from San Diego.
James Blast
Banned

Who mentioned the 'Real World'?

47F is a good summer in Ghillie Jocko Land!

Now I'm off to my bed to watch 'The FBI Files' which shows how mad and mental Amerikee is. I'll stick with the cold weather and being miserable.

Cheers!
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Cold, wet, with freezing rain. Brrr.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I don't give a f*ck........I'm off to a ward that's far too hot for its own good soon........
Only a paand.
cyn

Red Sunsets wrote:Who mentioned the 'Real World'?

47F is a good summer in Ghillie Jocko Land!

Now I'm off to my bed to watch 'The FBI Files' which shows how mad and mental Amerikee is. I'll stick with the cold weather and being miserable.

Cheers!
Umm I mentioned the Real World just for the fact that is was filmed here. The photography shows how pretty it is. But you will see SD for what it is. Very policed city.
hallucienate
Overbomber

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id ... 9&set_id=1
Clanwilliam is likely to be the hottest place in the Western Cape, with the mercury expected to reach 44°C. It will be 36°C in Cape Town on Monday, with 40°C expected in the city bowl.
Ice Cream anyone?