RIP Jo Cox

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Leeds MP was shot, stabbed and kicked on the floor outside her constituency office this afternoon.
If MPs need defeating, we do it with democracy, rule of law, debate, facts.
NOT f**king GUNS, KNIVES AND FEET.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Pista
Cureboi

Absolutely shocking. :(
& now social media is awash with sick fcuktards inferring it was a stunt to discredit the leave campaign.
no!
IT WAS A MURDER.

:evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

I haven't seen those yet. FB is full of sorrow and respect. having said that, my FB is full of decent people.
Pista
Cureboi

emilystrange wrote:I haven't seen those yet. FB is full of sorrow and respect. having said that, my FB is full of decent people.
Well, my twitter is too, but people will give these morons airtime by retweeting their bile.
:evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

That's awful. I don't know anything about her or her politics, or the reasons for her murder, but whatever they are, they're completely unjustified. As is the online bile Pista mentioned.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
iesus
Overbomber

Cui bono and you have your answer. It's just a jungle out there and i don't mean a particular place or country.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Cui bono it's not the answear if it's a case of psychopath.
iesus
Overbomber

It will be mistake to ignore 101 of forensic science. The answer to that is who actually did it. There is a plenty of psychos to be used from those who actually lie behind. That makes it sicker as act and i mean the other behind the arrested one.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I know that it policy, and behind politics very often stands business, but I have never ever sniffed coke and never I was fan of Micheal Moore's movie.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

emilystrange wrote:Leeds MP was shot, stabbed and kicked on the floor outside her constituency office this afternoon.
If MPs need defeating, we do it with democracy, rule of law, debate, facts.
NOT f**king GUNS, KNIVES AND FEET.
Terrible ... we had a similar case in Cologne when a canditate in the mayoral election got stabbed during a pre-election event, recently.
She survived. There will always be people who think that violence were a solution and killing others would bring them at least a bit of attention.

RIP, Jo Cox ... perhaps I met her once at a charity shop in Leeds, but maybe not. Anyway, it doesn't matter whether I knew her or not ...
my thoughts are with her family and friends and, above all, with her children ... :( :( :( ...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Yes.
I've offered my condolences via a few routes. I'd go to our constituency vigil tonight if I could.
Compassion first, politics later. Lots of people have forgotten that.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

a very sad state of affairs, especially with regard to how social media is treating this. to be honest, i'm sick to death of twitter at the minute.
condolences to her family.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: