One for the airheads

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Since I have a grandson called Jordan and Junior's recently discovered my Filth And Fury video, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here's a firm favourite in the Thrash household. Having said that, I haven't seen it for a few days due to unforeseen incursions with various forms of alcohol. I hear Mr. Lydon's finally succumbed to his natural penchant for p!ss taking. So, who's gonna be first out the door? For me there are too many bores to decide. I woudn't want to name names, but ageing DJs, female athletes and ex-footballer's wives have to be prime candidates. Don't pretend you're not interested, cos I know a fake when I see one.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Andy TG
Overbomber

I want John Lydon to win - but he wont!
Jordan has less plastic in her chest than Andre has in his head
Jenny Bond is ace - in a coffin, with rats for 10 mins - what a girl!
Lord Brokett - cool!
Katona is a moaning pilliock

as for the "Others" WHO are they

Alex Best - known for being married to a decrepid EX footballed - so!

Diane - athlete - so!

who the bugger is "Razor" and why is he a pillock

Who else is there?
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

As for the "First Out" - anyone except "Lydon"
This Is M & S S & M
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

@Andy. I s the "Oh Ah" bird any relation to the "Oomegoolie" one? Had to be said.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

You have both lost me.

thanks.

P
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Planet wrote:You have both lost me.

thanks.

P
Well, since it's you, I'll explain. The subject of the thread is about a UK TV programme called I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here whee they put some (almost) famous people on a dirt patch in Australia and see whether anyone's gonna f**k or fight. You must have something like it in the States. Either you've stolen it from us or we've stolen it from you. The other bit is (can't remember now so I'm gonna have to open another Heartland window and remind myself ... wait ... oh right the oomigoolie thing. A very old joke about a bird with no legs that when it lands says "ooh me goolies" as in "Sh!t that hurt my bolllox. Geddit? Good? Wasn't that funny was it. What time is it where you are, Planet?
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

wow...id love to see that...john lyndon eh? fantastic

i think there was a german show along the same lines of that if i remember hearing about it..german celebrities though
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Harry it's midnight..which means Ryan you s**t you are having lunch!

For your show...Nope. I do not watch tv. at all... so ...help your self..towhatever it is...

I cant be bothered.

Hugs..tho....BP
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

AndyTheGoth wrote:I want John Lydon to win - but he wont!
Jordan has less plastic in her chest than Andre has in his head
Jenny Bond is ace - in a coffin, with rats for 10 mins - what a girl!
Lord Brokett - cool!
Katona is a moaning pilliock

as for the "Others" WHO are they

Alex Best - known for being married to a decrepid EX footballed - so!

Diane - athlete - so!

who the bugger is "Razor" and why is he a pillock

Who else is there?

Aptly put ATG :)

I must confess to watching it too,just the highlights, I'm usually knocking out the zeds when it's on past midnight :roll:
I never bothered with the last series but it was only as John Lydon was in this one I decided to watch it.
He is indeed a true star :notworthy:
It was funny last night when he was moaning as it sounded just like me about someone I have the misfortune to work with :x :evil:
Isn't Jordan being soooooooo predictable and living up to her image?
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
MAtT
Road Kill

Lydon's odds-on favourite to win.

Jordan (Katie)'s not nearly as bad as people think she is....

One of those two will win - or maybe Lord Whatshisname or Razor.... the other's don't have a hope in hell.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Wake me up when it's over. Oh wait, then it'll be time for big brother....on second thoughts leave me sleeping.
MAtT
Road Kill

lol :D
Andy TG
Overbomber

If "John Lydon" was not involved in the show I would not even bother to watch it. That said should he voted out I will cease to watch it after he leaves.

I do think he should win - but I guess in reality he wont - hes never tried or wanted to be "popular" - once a rebel always a rebel!
This Is M & S S & M
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

I've gotta say when Katie isn't being Jordan, she seems quite a nice girl. Do you remember that doc a while back when the scraped all the make up off her and sent her to go work on that horse farm? She came across quite well until she decided to go back into the Jordan persona.

Kerry is a cute as a button but does get a little bit grating. On GMTV the other morning they had an interview with her Mum In Law who said "yeah, she's always been a whiner' which made my morning at any rate!

Funniest moment so far (apart from Johnny) was Peter Andre trying to cop a feel of Katie in the bed and getting it all caught on camera. Fantastic!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Dan
Overbomber

Although I watched the last one I wasn't gonna watch this one until I found out Lydon was gonna be in it. He's sure to get through to the last 3, although I dunno if he'll win. Hopefully Andre will be out pretty quickly as he's a cock. It's only worth watching for Lydon and all the funny comments he makes. You can tell he's playing up to the cameras a lot, but who cares, he's funny and entertaining. The man's a star! Hopefully he'll get offers of a TV show after this.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Dan wrote:Hopefully he'll get offers of a TV show after this.
You mean like team captain on Never Mind The Buzzcocks? Now there's a thought.