GW1: Deadline 11:30 Saturday 13th August

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mav787
One life, all I need

markfiend wrote:
Mav787 wrote:Lots and lots of research. Checking who played in pre-season matches. Did they play in a new position. Did the manager change the formation. Who played in Euros and didn't have a pre-season. You can never research enough.
I seem to recall someone telling us "oh it's just a few minutes a week" :innocent: :lol:
That should get you mid-table respectability but when you know that Johnny is desperate to gain revenge for getting beat in the Euros then a little bit more effort is required.
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Nearly posted a complete FPL 101, in response, on this thread. :oops: :lol:

Then realised which thread I was on. :eek:

You know where to look Boys and Girl. :von:
What a season
to be beautiful
without a reason
Pista
Cureboi

I'll lock this up now :)
Cheers.