Under the Radar, Over the Wall

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2016
Crawlspace
Road Kill

Hi
Haven't posted here for about 6 years, but as I couldn't see any reference to the below on the site anywhere and I just found out about it today by mail; which didn't say it was embargoed - I thought I 'd share . If it's secondhand news my apologies
8)

Hi all!

Just to let you know we have just added another show to our Autumn listings, The Sisters Of Mercy

Formed in 1981 the band has a back catalogue spanning four decades and regularly performs new songs along with their well-known hits during live performances.

The Sisters of Mercy are Andrew Eldritch, Chris Catalyst and Ben Christo - plus one additional key member, Doktor Avalanche, a drum machine/sampler/synth device that constantly evolves over the band's history.

They arrive back in the UK fresh from a tour of South America, including a performance in Rio, Brazil, on the final day of the 2016 Paralympic Games.

Commenting on the tour Chris Catalyst said -

We're looking forward to visiting a few places that The Sisters have not played for some time. We'll be playing some very classic songs and wearing some very outlandish shirts. And we'll be seeing you down the front.

Andrew Eldritch added –

We are still hard, we are still shiny, you will like it.

Tour dates:
Sat 19 Nov Norwich UEA
Tue 22 Nov Birmingham O2 Institute
Wed 23 Nov Bristol O2 Academy
Fri 25 Nov Liverpool Olympia
Sat 26 Nov Sheffield University Foundry
Crawlspace
Road Kill

Then again it may have been in the Tour section - oh well :oops:
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Easy done ;)

I don't think we had the name for the tour.