A very serious question

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:
randdebiel² wrote:I thought pink was the color for the sisters :oops: :innocent:
I for one will be wearing PINK when I see The Sisters. Black is for sad old goths...and we all know what Andrew thinks about Goffs.... :urff: :urff:
Mostly I wear yellow Miro T-shirts when I got to sisters gigs :o
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

randdebiel² wrote:
Black Planet wrote:
randdebiel² wrote:I thought pink was the color for the sisters :oops: :innocent:
I for one will be wearing PINK when I see The Sisters. Black is for sad old goths...and we all know what Andrew thinks about Goffs.... :urff: :urff:
Mostly I wear yellow Miro T-shirts when I got to sisters gigs :o
A ray of sunshine!
randdebiel²

Black Planet wrote: A ray of sunshine!
8)
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

randdebiel² wrote:
Candover Premiere wrote:It is fine MAtT- many people do not understand this! great music is like being hypnotism. and for this, you must have the right environs. for sisters, you must wear black in my opinion.
I though pink was the color for the sisters :oops: :innocent:
No. I ran a poll in 'Sisters Chat' entitled 'Colour You Most Associate With The Sisters?' and Siamese Orchid won by a landslide.

It's the colour of the bottom half of the hallway in my house and continues up the stairs and onto the landing if that helps.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
randdebiel²

Johnny Boy wrote:
No. I ran a poll in 'Sisters Chat' entitled 'Colour You Most Associate With The Sisters?' and Siamese Orchid won by a landslide.

It's the colour of the bottom half of the hallway in my house and continues up the stairs and onto the landing if that helps.
as long as it's not cobalt red :eek:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
randdebiel² wrote:
Candover Premiere wrote:It is fine MAtT- many people do not understand this! great music is like being hypnotism. and for this, you must have the right environs. for sisters, you must wear black in my opinion.
I though pink was the color for the sisters :oops: :innocent:
Maybe you can us another pointer, something like "reddish" or, if you're feeling specific, something like "greenish blue".

thanks
Gary

i always associate "sunshine yellow" with the sisters.. due to the lightshow during summer...
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

But back to Harry's question:

No. You don't need to know everything about a band for the music to make that connection with your gut that in a musical way means lurrrve...

I still sometimes catch a literary or musical reference & go 'AH!' & that's all part of the fun I reckon.

But thanks to certain types I minimise my black clothes. One night I felt sure I would be the only person in a pink shirt with sequins...I know better now!
Loki

hallucienate wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:
randdebiel² wrote:I though pink was the color for the sisters :oops: :innocent:
Maybe you can us another pointer, something like "reddish" or, if you're feeling specific, something like "greenish blue".

thanks
Sorry Hal. I should be more specific. :roll:

It's that colour you feel when your numbers start to come up on the lotto but you haven't quite won anything yet, mixed with and softened by the vibrancy you felt when you held your first new born, accentuated but tastefully matted down with just a shimmer of angels hair and then rammed through a 10,000 volt amp. Backwards.
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

Johnny Boy wrote:
hallucienate wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:It's the colour of the bottom half of the hallway in my house and continues up the stairs and onto the landing if that helps.

thanks
Sorry Hal. I should be more specific. :roll:

It's that colour you feel when your numbers start to come up on the lotto but you haven't quite won anything yet, mixed with and softened by the vibrancy you felt when you held your first new born, accentuated but tastefully matted down with just a shimmer of angels hair and then rammed through a 10,000 volt amp. Backwards.
Ah, sweetheart. Leave out the baby stuff & I'm right there.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote: Sorry Hal. I should be more specific. :roll:

Never had more than 3 numbers in the lotto (must still check satuirday's numbers), not had a kid yet (at least to my knowledge) and I don't really believe in angels (how do their bras work?). Electricity is something I'm familiar with so I'm gonna go with a reddish blue? :?

Sorry, I'm one of those guys that has problems identifying all 16 colours on an EGA monitor.
Loki

hallucienate wrote:Electricity is something I'm familiar with so I'm gonna go with a reddish blue? :?
Close. Think back to primary school art classes. When you worn an adults shirt backwards as an apron not realising you were already trying on the strait-jacket of society. When you painted little Gemma's pigtails bright orange and then denied all knowledge. When you painted your break-time biscuit green and thought what a pretty biscuit I have until you bit into it and realised you had a pretty biscuit that tasted as if it had been painted green. When you mixed up your red and blue poster paints and got ..?
Thea
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:When you painted your break-time biscuit green and thought what a pretty biscuit I have until you bit into it and realised you had a pretty biscuit that tasted as if it had been painted green.
you FREAK!
Loki

d00mw0lf wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:When you painted your break-time biscuit green and thought what a pretty biscuit I have until you bit into it and realised you had a pretty biscuit that tasted as if it had been painted green.
you FREAK!
I know. But in my defence I can only assume I was suffering from a genetic imbalance between my slugs, snails and puppy dogs tails.
_emma_
Overbomber

You're all wrong. The only appropriate attire while you're listening to the Sisters is naked. Alone in the house, as loud as possible, and some nice scented body oils and stuff. Then, oh then you start to understand the music! :P :oops: Still, some nice pink underwear is not bad either. :P
Loki

:eek: :eek: :? :oops:

Don't give people ideas. 'Goth Naturists' at gigs would freak me out. :urff:
MAtT
Road Kill

_emma_ wrote:You're all wrong. The only appropriate attire while you're listening to the Sisters is naked. Alone in the house, as loud as possible, and some nice scented body oils and stuff. Then, oh then you start to understand the music! :P :oops: Still, some nice pink underwear is not bad either. :P
lmao :lol:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
hallucienate wrote:Electricity is something I'm familiar with so I'm gonna go with a reddish blue? :?
Close. Think back to primary school art classes. When you worn an adults shirt backwards as an apron not realising you were already trying on the strait-jacket of society. When you painted little Gemma's pigtails bright orange and then denied all knowledge. When you painted your break-time biscuit green and thought what a pretty biscuit I have until you bit into it and realised you had a pretty biscuit that tasted as if it had been painted green. When you mixed up your red and blue poster paints and got ..?
ummm, I know :!: Siamese Orchid ;D ;D
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

But it's really not a *very* serious question is it?? I mean, Should I get drunk now, or should I get very drunk now? That's a far more serious question............
Only a paand.