SISTERS....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Master Margarita
Amphetamine Filth

....aren't doing it for themselves. Or anybody else really. Shame.
When was the last time you cut the catwalk caviar?
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

your bait is stale. unfed trolls may have to eat it themselves.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

They're definitely doing it for me. I was listening to the new album last night (it's cracking, you should definitely check it out if you haven't already) when all of a sudden my front door burst open and the Swedish female beach volleyball team (plus subs!) stood in my front room and told me that based on my choice of music I was clearly a man of inestimable taste, style, decorum, and panache, and that as a result they would consider it an honour to cover my body with whipped cream and do the kinds of things to me that you normally only see on Dave After Dark.

And not to be outdone, the Cardinals cheerleaders have promised that they're coming over tonight to prove that anything the Swedes can do, they can do better.

So I don't know what you're doing wrong - have you tried cranking the volume to 11?
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Opinions are like assholes.

Rarely at their best after ten pints of lager.
Goths have feelings too
mh
Above the Chemist

This isn't the forum you're looking for.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Husek
Slight Overbomber

As i said before:

Code: Select all

Rough Translation: 

- Garbage, Garbage, Garbage! Pure Garbage! 

- Does he always comes here?? 
- Always. 

- Interesting innit? 
- Indeed it is. 
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Microcosmia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

EvilBastard wrote:They're definitely doing it for me. I was listening to the new album last night (it's cracking, you should definitely check it out if you haven't already) when all of a sudden my front door burst open and the Swedish female beach volleyball team (plus subs!) stood in my front room and told me that based on my choice of music I was clearly a man of inestimable taste, style, decorum, and panache, and that as a result they would consider it an honour to cover my body with whipped cream and do the kinds of things to me that you normally only see on Dave After Dark.

And not to be outdone, the Cardinals cheerleaders have promised that they're coming over tonight to prove that anything the Swedes can do, they can do better.

So I don't know what you're doing wrong - have you tried cranking the volume to 11?

:notworthy: