RIP Craig Gill

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Inspiral Carpets' drummer Craig Gill has died suddenly at the ridiculously young age of 44.
This Is How It Feels.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

just read that. very young so a medical abnormality or suicide. no details relesed yet.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

Waaay too young
2016. The gift that keeps on taking :(
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

five and a bit weeks left. it can still squeeze in a few surprises if it feels like it.
bastard
EvilBastard
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:five and a bit weeks left. it can still squeeze in a few surprises if it feels like it.
bastard
If 2016 can see its way clear to a very small, very localised device of the neutron persuasion being deployed above Washington DC on January 20 2017 then I'm prepared to call it a wash.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

what's wrong with trump towers before that?
EvilBastard
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:what's wrong with trump towers before that?
because we'll still be stuck with that butthurt Pence. At least in January we can get him, his veep, his cabinet and hopefully most of his immediate family in a single stroke. I mean, I'm sorry that people have to die whose only crime is to be biologically related to that numbskull, but I salve my conscience with the knowledge that the younger ones won't have to grow up with the shame of being related to the only man on the planet more objectionable than Nigel Farage. Say what you like about Kim Jong-il, but at least he's not a cunt*.

*A word I would normally not use, but I can't honestly come up with a more apt description.
Hank Moody
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

oh come on, there'll be a christmas party at TT. where a few more cronies might be. it's possible farage might be there too.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Yes, but
1. Deferred gratification
2. I live not very far from TT - like half a mile. The device I'm thinking of has a blast radius of about 5 miles, and I'm reasonably sure my insurance won't cover it if they find out I'm responsible.
Hank Moody
sultan2075
Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:
emilystrange wrote:five and a bit weeks left. it can still squeeze in a few surprises if it feels like it.
bastard
If 2016 can see its way clear to a very small, very localised device of the neutron persuasion being deployed above Washington DC on January 20 2017 then I'm prepared to call it a wash.
Hey man, some of us live there you know!
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

sultan2075 wrote:
EvilBastard wrote:
bastard
Hey man, some of us live there you know!
If my plan pays off there'll be some vacant property at 725 5th Ave in NYC - I'll front your first month's rent.
Hank Moody
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I bought my bro a "Cool as F*ck" T-shirt one Christmas.

Fetch me my pipe and slippers. More of my youth has sailed beyond the sunset.

RIP Mr Gill
iesus
Overbomber

If 2016 was the prologue to 2017, i can't imagine what we will see next year :?
Anyway better see first. 44 is so early :( Rip
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."