Kurt Cobain

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Kurt Cobain, suicide or murder?

Murder?
25%
Suicide?
75%

Total votes: 20
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Red Sunsets wrote:We all have or black times cyn don't dwell on them, I find the peeps on Heartland most helpful, caring and generous.

kind regards
Blast
Ta try not too.

Hey SG I thought they did too but $ talks. If it had been the average joe that baby would have been taken.
Frances Bean seems ok. Except for the fact that her mother is a hype.
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i seem to remember footage not long a go in the courtroom with courtney shouting quite loudly "probation?, whats probation?" :urff:
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Perhaps the butler did it ?

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
ryan

haha..actually there was some speculation over the babysitter! :roll:
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

blimey!
zigeunerweisen

AndyTheGoth wrote:
Perhaps a 4th option - "Who The F*** Cares"

IMHO "NIRVANA" have very much to answer for!
What he said, except I wouldn't use an H in IMO.
zigeunerweisen

Black Horizon wrote:Courtney Love is a Slut, on the day Kurt was found dead, She was caught lying in bed with Evan Dando from The Lemonheads. Her attitude also stinks, I mean how on earth could someone go as low as injecting Heroin into their arm when Pregnant.
That sounds like a great soap opera.

What happened next? Did the hero emerged from the dead and killed the slutty wife? Did the slutty wife go back to the treacherous back stabbing friend, did the kid turn out to be a drug addict, heroin selling bad ass muthafuka?

Do tell.
Ian - Rhythm Smurph
Utterly Bastard Smurph

If you read this book:

Heavier Than Heaven: A Biography of Kurt Cobain
by Charles Cross
ISBN: 0340739398

You'll swear it was suicide

If you read this one:

Who Killed Kurt Cobain?
by Ian Halperin, Max Wallace
ISBN: 1857825101

You'll swear it was murder, probably initiated by Courtney, and not the only one she's been involved in. Da da daaaaaaah!

There are compeling arguments for both theories but in the end its very difficult to really understand how junkie ****-ups will behave.
For instance, Kurt apparantly had so much smack in his system that he would have passed out the instant he shot up, probably with the needle still sticking out of his arm -but some how he managed to pack up his gear, needle, lighter, spoon etc, pack it away neatly in his stash tin, load a shot gun, aim it and fire - oh yeah, and then wipe his fingerprints off of the gun.

I always kinda liked Nivana 'cos they wrote some damned fine tunes, but I can't say I'm into the hero worship that tends to ignore that he was a smack head!

I saw Nivana in 91 on the Nevermind tour at Bardford Uni and I gotta say that the performance was nothing special.

Oh and just a few comments from earlier in the thread - When a record company says the artist is too ill or tired to perform, its usually code for ****ed out of their head on chemicals.

And SG - the kidwas taken off of them I think. There was a legal battle to get her back out of care, which they only won because various members of Kurts family offically acted as guardians - at least I think thats right.

BTW, I'm not really a big Nivana fan, its just that I read music related biography as a preference.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Ian - Rhythm Smurph wrote:I always kinda liked Nivana 'cos they wrote some damned fine tunes, but I can't say I'm into the hero worship that tends to ignore that he was a smack head!
Fortunately, Junior came to the same conclusion pretty quickly.
Go to sleep now, Francis.