GW19 - Deadline 19.00 Friday 30th December

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Outfit aside, great to see him looking so healthy after his heart issues a year ago. Always admired the way he faced up to his earlier mental health issues (but not the ultra-defensive brand of football his team played pre-Arsène).
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Okey dokey, here we go for the first time in 2017...
A GW with a lot of goals, which is great until your front line is destroying your own backline. Hope that didn't happen to too many of you, but it wasn't massive points week really. Ibra wasn't captain of the week again, sadly. MU were a bit lucky. Kane should have had the armband. Rats.
I can't look at the FPL site right now for more exciting details as it's being updated. But here are the scores on the doors - a very tight week:
with the H2H combined leagues looking like this:

The yellow jersey is in the familiar washbasket (I hope) of Damage Dunfermline yet again
whilst Satan Orient scores a very good 85 to get the

Toluca Lake United bear the golden spiky thing yet again at the top of the H2H

The Batcave is having a little clean this week due to the number of mince pies found behind the radiators. Waaah.
Over to the Shed and Basil, with a little help from Steve. Quick turnaround!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Pista
Cureboi

:notworthy:

Nice to have a close run league & get ready for all hell to break loose as the transfer window gets flung open soon :)
Got GW20 up now :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

bloody hell! i came to check the scores and its a different GW! had no chance to tinker between last and this. oh welll
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: