Info & Recordings Sought About Dodgy Goth Bands.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Greetings all, I'm looking for some info, recordings, flyers etc for these bands:

Another Cuba - especially the album Soulspit Rising, can't find it anywhere.

Rosegarden Funeral- copies of their tapes, flyers etc

Ambelian - any recordings

Electric Reptiles - amything

Ravencathaus - Info, I have the album they did.

Punctured Tough Guy - copy of their tape and any photos flyers.

There's loads more I'm looking for but if anyone could help out that would be top. Also if anyone has any unwanted fanzines around let me know. It's all for a Brit goth project I'm working on.

Cheers all and see some of you down the front.

Matt..
Dan
Overbomber

I have a tape of Another Cuba demos from 1988. Tracks: Cowboyz, Lost Cloud Ranch Heroez, Celebration, Screaming At Me, Put Me Down, Ignorance, Malice In Wonderland, Somebody Set Me Free, plus part of another song until the tape runs out. You're welcome to a copy if you don't already have it.

I assume you've found this already...
http://darkcircleroom4.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... .html#more

Never even heard of any of the others you've listed.
Dan
Overbomber

Another Cuba - Demos 1988

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!dQ5hmBrR!ezU44fI_DKeIRhQNmxIp7TLHDytoQN9CiH9rKofPxcw
(Circle, post it in your blog if you want to.)
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Drenchrom wrote:Electric Reptiles - amything
*sheepishly raises hand* that would have been me (guitar/vocals) and a varying number of others, back from 89-93. Definitely dodgy. I don't have any of the demos, flyers, etc any more, but this is no loss to anyone!
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I have a tape of Electric Reptiles tunes. If you could pm me any details you have or want to remember that would be great. I'm working on something about lost/forgotten goth bands from around late 80s till late 90s. Any info, even names of fellow members would be excellent.

Matt.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Drenchrom wrote:I have a tape of Electric Reptiles tunes. If you could pm me any details you have or want to remember that would be great. I'm working on something about lost/forgotten goth bands from around late 80s till late 90s. Any info, even names of fellow members would be excellent.

Matt.
That tape is (thankfully) probably a rarity! I'll PM you some info tonight.