GW2 - Deadline Saturday 19th August 11.30 am

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Evening all! It's not quite dark here yet but the Batcave will be opening in a minute to let all the twilight dwellers in. We've painted everything a lovely shade of black and to complement, the floors are now a shade of dark charcoal. Not sure about that yet, but we'll see. The main changes are in the toilet areas. We have a full complement of Japanese toilets, which will ensure that your delicates are washed and dried to perfection, and even light up under the rim to help you find the damn thing in here. Please press the appropriate buttons for the required function. Note, however, that the Privacy button only provides running water/songbird noises, so if you're going to be louder than that you'll have to sing as per the Shed routine.
So, with GW1 over (missed it all, sourcing the toilets) IGM are already behind with BBS in the lead. Settling in time... Welcome to our new players, btw.
Last week is summarised here for those that haven't read it yet.
Round two *ding*
This week has seen a bit of changes - Barry off to WBA, Sigurdsson going the other way from Swansea, and Sanchez to Spurs today are notable. Nothing's happened with Costa except a bit of foot-stamping (off the pitch) and whining, whilst the Coutinho saga trundles on after the 3rd bid rejected. Klopp is hard put to express anything at all about it as they're all supposed to keep schtum. I'm sure they'll tell us when they feel like it. Everton are in trouble for the trouble midweek in the Europe clash, whilst Liverpool do the usual.
So, what's in store this GW?

SWAMU
BOUWAT
BURWBA
LEIBRI
LIVCRY
SOUWHU
STOARS
HUDNEW
SPURCHE
MCEVE

which looks like alphabet soup ;D . Those last two games are going to set the tone for the top places, methinks.

If you're not familiar with it, the Scout page on FPL offers some useful advice and news. I'm off to read it and do a transfer. Maybe.

I was going to say Andy Murray is back from injury but that won't help anyone.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Pista
Cureboi

'ow do? :D
I now know if I hear songbird noises coming from a toilet that something "major" is happening in there :lol:
Bit hung over this morning, so have to wait for a couple of Aleve to kick in before I press too many buttons.
Conte seemed quite amused about the Costa story yesterday didn't he?.
Right. To the team. Back in a tick.....
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

football's for girls...

....by which i mean i loved watching the lionesses et al in the euros over the summer, but the prem is leaving me cold. all cash and no gash, as they (me) say....or it would be if it wasn't fantasy; however because it is i have the flexible russian all-rounder ZLATA in every position (as it were). no jokes about getting pulled off at half-time, you're better than that (obviously i'm not- but i beat you to it :innocent: )
knew you'd be pleased.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Scout page? That fills me with dread, and I'm not even a young innocent but desperate to succeed kid :eek:

And besides which, it didnt have anything much to say about the unheard-of west brom 'last squad member bought to fill the gap' guy I had sat on the bench (not unreasonably, I'd never heard of him) who clocked up 15 points last week. If it'd scouted him properly we'd have 3 more points in the H2H league already, as it was my gut instinct went with Minus One Zabaleta, oops, cheers you muppet city reject. Fair enough to let Rashford and co twist yer blood all afternoon, but minus one?

Good luck IGM, feck reet off those other two teams! :von:
Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:....ZLATA in every position (as it were). no jokes about getting pulled off at half-time, you're better than that (obviously i'm not- but i beat you to it :innocent: )
knew you'd be pleased.
Glad she got out of UTD. She looked really rough last season

:innocent:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Mav787
One life, all I need

Planet Dave wrote:
Good luck IGM, feck reet off those other two teams! :von:
Game on :twisted:
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

Last time I saw lights in water I woke up in hospital two weeks later with memories of a madly grinning clown trying to eat me. So sod that, I'm peeing in the corner.
Pista
Cureboi

GOD wrote:Last time I saw lights in water I woke up in hospital two weeks later with memories of a madly grinning clown trying to eat me. So sod that, I'm peeing in the corner.
Meds kicking in there? :lol:

I think Untidy will mangle Swansea with this XI
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

Pista wrote:
GOD wrote:Last time I saw lights in water I woke up in hospital two weeks later with memories of a madly grinning clown trying to eat me. So sod that, I'm peeing in the corner.
Meds kicking in there? :lol:

I think Untidy will mangle Swansea with this XI
Meds plus fizzy stuff make me happy as a girl who doesn't like madly grinning clowns. Plus I booked seats for IT.
Pista
Cureboi

The Mancs suddenly woke up
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

Just watched Jose's post match.
For a guy that's just won 4-0 again, he looked as if someone had just shot his dog
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

Man U didn't look that good, Rashford looked to be their most threatening player, they were slow and ponderous without him. But also scored another three without him, but again, West Ham then Swansea - any team would love those two games to start a season.
Pista
Cureboi

Dammit Palace!
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

Arsenal debut their goth kit ....
Pista
Cureboi

With pink cannons
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

Stupid fookin game
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

Pista wrote:With pink cannons
Well, you did say you'd been in touch with the kit designer.
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

I know I talk crap on twitter, isn't that what it's for?! Anyway, getting stick from Liverpool fans as I "expect too much from Arsenal" is worse than anything I could ever type!!
Liverpool, the Tottenham of the north ..............

And I'm still peeing in the corner, well not right now, obviously.
Mav787
One life, all I need

GOD wrote:I know I talk crap on twitter, isn't that what it's for?! Anyway, getting stick from Liverpool fans as I "expect too much from Arsenal" is worse than anything I could ever type!!
Liverpool, the Tottenham of the north ..............

And I'm still peeing in the corner, well not right now, obviously.
I must have slept through those 5 European cup triumphs of Spurs....and just remind me how many the Gooners have won :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

Hey come on, football only started when the Premier League was created, ask anybody at Sky!!
Mav787
One life, all I need

GOD wrote:Hey come on, football only started when the Premier League was created, ask anybody at Sky!!
:lol:

But then our Istanbul triumph is still one more than Spurs or Arsenal
GOD
11 Imaginary Boys

But no league titles!

Okay, Arsenal have won the League at White Hart Lane twice. Or, Tottenham haven't won the league in my lifetime and pnly twice in their entire histiry, Liverpool have won some stuff ............
Pista
Cureboi

Oh boy Newcastle are awful
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

2 goals from Alonso!
Go me :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

i'm holding it together purely on account of having Mahrez as captain...
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: