Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
September 12th: Columbiahalle (C-Halle), Berlin Germany

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #1  Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: September 12th: Columbiahalle (C-Halle), Berlin Germany Reply with quote Back to top

http://columbiahalle.berlin/en

Setlist:
More
Ribbons
Doctor Jeep/Detonation Boulevard
Crash and Burn
Walk Away
No Time To Cry
Body and Soul
Marian
Alice
Arms
Dominion/ Mother Russia
Summer
First & Last & Always
Rumble
Flood II
Something Fast

Encore:
That's When I Reach For My Revolver
Temple Of Love
Lucretia, My Reflection
Vision Thing
This Corrosion
TheCureCommunity

Last edited by Pista on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Eggi1
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #2  Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.koelnticket.de/suchergebnis/?keyword=SISTERS+OF+MERCY&date=

Wink

and i want more ...
canon docre
Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for f**king nothing Andrew Eldritch for playing ON my birthday IN my hometown and I`m on the other side of the world. Wierded Out
Chaotican
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #4  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think my son threw out my ticket to Berlin. s**t s**t s**t.

I'm on the lookout for a ticket.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #5  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Ticket-Sisters-of-Mercy-/222622164216?hash=item33d550a4f8:g:1aMAAOSwaRhZndoX

... not cheap ... and anyway, Berlin is not sold out ...
http://www.eventim.de/Tickets.html?affiliate=GMD&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&erid=1622451&includeOnlybookable=true&x10=1&x11=The%20Sisters%20of
Chaotican
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #6  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You're right; not sold out. I had to have them shipped to me back in...May or so. I don't have time to wait for a re-shipment. I'll keep looking and then just order them for pickup at the zoo. Because that makes sense.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #7  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chaotican wrote:
You're right; not sold out. I had to have them shipped to me back in...May or so. I don't have time to wait for a re-shipment. I'll keep looking and then just order them for pickup at the zoo. Because that makes sense.

No Print-out yourself option?
Chaotican
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #8  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, sadly. I have the receipt still - paid a bunch for overseas shipping.

Oh well, I'm not going to stress over it.
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #9  Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chaotican wrote:
No, sadly. I have the receipt still - paid a bunch for overseas shipping.

Oh well, I'm not going to stress over it.

I would (in future) see if you can ask a local HL-er to take delivery of the ticket. I'm sure they'd be happy too & you'd not have to pay through the nose for long distance shipping.
I did that for some The Cure folks on last year's tour. Had the tickets delivered to a mate in the UK for a couple flying in from Texas.
TheCureCommunity
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #10  Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*bump*

Once again folks, have a triffic night Very Happy
TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #11  Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seconded ... and please, please, please ... keep us updated if ever possible ... Kiss ...

Anyway, after these there gigs in Sweden, The Sisters obviously remember who they are ... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ...
bismarck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #12  Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My brother Christian will be going to the gig tonight so if any of you HLers see him, please say hello.

He'll be by himself because the wife is at home with the kid.

Many thanks -- Trevor
- Otto von Bismarck
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #13  Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No. News. At. All? ... Sad ...
Afflikönig
Road Kill

PostPost #14  Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Need to crowdfund sending Ruffers out for the rest of the tour Very Happy
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #15  Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Afflikönig wrote:
Need to crowdfund sending Ruffers out for the rest of the tour Very Happy

Absolutely ... those were the days ... Laughing ... Mr. Green Mr. Green...
conraculix
Road Kill

PostPost #16  Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Setlist Berlin:

More
Ribbons
Jeep - Det
Crash and Burn
Walk Away
No Time To Cry
Body and Soul
Marian
Alice
Arms
Dominion
Summer
FALAA
Rumble
Flood 2
Something Fast
Revolver
Temple
Lucretia
Vision Thing
This Corrosion

thx to Martin Schwan & Ribbons Forum
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #17  Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hah, the setlist ... Mr. Green ... that is cool ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ... lots of thanks, conraculix and of course to you and Martin Schwan & Ribbons Forum ... Mr. Green ...
Chaotican
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #18  Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Berlin!

I can’t believe it had been only four days between gigs. It felt like the start of a new tour for me as it had been an enjoyable and busy four days. In Hamburg, a man I’d been speaking to for just a few minutes put his hand over mine and said, without a shred of doubt, “You’re in the right place.” The only scenario that could possibly be more affirming would be the appearance of a large spacecraft broadcasting the promise to take me home.

Anyway, loved Hamburg. I had plans in Berlin, however, and did eventually make it here. Picked up my replacement Sisters ticket at the zoo (nice zoo but I prefer the tigers in St. Pauli) and proceeded to explore Berlin and meet up with some contacts. Though the history is phenomenal here, some of the character of the place seems forced. It’s a vibrant, big city, but I won’t have to pry myself away when I leave. But enough about travel – the gig!

The entry was confusing. Four different lines and three doors. Made it in and got a spot. It was a very mixed crowd and at first I thought they'd be reserved but the crowd warmed up.

The Membranes were really well received. A few people asked about them around me and were impressed. Graveyard and, of course, Hum of the Universe were standouts.

I was not sober by the time The Sisters took the stage so it's a bit blurry. There was movement and enthusiasm, but zero pushing. Security took their jobs very seriously and even Andrew's mic stand couldn't keep a special guest from having to dismount. "You have to behave." 😄

The show was fantastic. The whole band seemed in sync with each other and with the crowd, with effortless movements around the stage and a solid, confident performance. The stage was large and there were extra mirrors at the sides, I think. The lights were a bit different if I'm remembering correctly. I'll pay more attention next time.

The crowd clearly loved the hits and responded to Dominion, ToL, Vision Thing, and Corrosion with great enthusiasm. Arms was a standout to me.

Afterwards, I stumbled into the outdoor area. There were really no gathering places nearby and I'd lost track of the regulars. Talked to some young and welcoming locals. Everyone I talked to was happy and had had a great time.

Overall, another fantastic gig. Word from those in Sweden was "it has all been polished since Hamburg."

Sent from my iPhone
euphoria
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #19  Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Better than average for Berlin/Columbiahalle, both the crowd and the concert itself. Great guitar play by Ben, quite a few songs have slightly reworked guitars since I heard them last year in Brussels.

The setlist is a real crowd-pleaser, people dancing spontaneously even in the back rows.

On the other hand... this tour marks the fulfillment of total nostalgia, and I have finally realised, I should not hope to ever hear a new song from them again. That they don't even play an own instrumental is quite telling. How about Phantom? They wouldn't even have to write it.

And Andrews voice is still working properly like in the old days, at least when he speaks between songs. Sometimes even when he sings.

Don't worry, compared to the last 10 years or so it's good, I just tried to listen to it unbiased this time.
The gig as a whole was very enjoyable, and the main reason for that is that the songs are just so damn good! People were dancing to Arms as far back as the entry doors, that somehow made me sad thinking of whatcouldhavebeenif for the 100th time.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #20  Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hah, I can imagine ... C-Halle*** rocking to the doors ... Laughing Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green ... I really wish I had been there ... So I'm absolutely grateful for the news and reviews ... We are not worthy! Kiss We are not worthy!

However, there is a basic page done, still relatively empty but there ... https://sisterswiki.org/Tue,_12-Sep-2017

*** Columbiahalle is the original name and - definitely thankfully on my part !!! - they returned to it, after years of "C-Halle" existence ...

EDIT:
I've found some absolutely wonderful videos on YT ... We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! ... my thanks to the uploader grows every day ...

To start with - Alice - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmGpI6CcDmg

but check out that channel! Surprised Surprised Surprised ... one can only say THANK YOU !!! ... *and hope it's ok to upload some of them into the SistersWiki ...
MrBlonde
Road Kill

PostPost #21  Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My clips:

Alice
https://youtu.be/fvgOJ9iOtcI

FALAA
https://youtu.be/Z4JSDI0esbY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2017 All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: