What is Wrong?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Ok.. I have this thing...it's called the propensity to state the obvious.

Old boss said that of me.

So what is wrong here? I have ppl telling me in pm's they wont' post for the grammer police.

Big Si says in posts on this very place, it's not fun any more.

Why?

What's going on?

I am personally tired of grammar police,, and some ppl I thought better of,.. have joined them....you know who you are....I pm'd you because I like you.

I know..you are all sick of me.

So I am going... on haitus.. Ppl who know me knowme..... you know... :wink:

Well get it sorted. Ok?

BP
:von:
Big Si
School Bully

People's Democratic Republic of Heartland anyone? :wink: :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Thea
Overbomber

yep. i'm not saying i want cRaZyTyPiNg or a txt tlk revoution sweeping HL, but i'm tired of seeing the "new posts" thingy aonly to find it's the corrections of all te other posts on the thread :|

maybe the grammar fans can print out posts with mistakes and go over them in red pen, then they can feel smug and not annoy anyone else?

meh.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

http://myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=3986

Sorry it's off topic..but ... :twisted:

Slicepack is worth our time. :wink:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Planet wrote:So what is wrong here? I have ppl telling me in pm's they wont' post for the grammer police.
Now that's a very bad thing.
Black Planet wrote:Big Si says in posts on this very place, it's not fun any more.

Why?

What's going on?
We've all just got the winter blues. It'll be better when the sun and T-shirts return in about 3 months.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Now this is getting stupid, nothing posted on here is meant as a personal attack ( I'm making an educated guess here :roll: ) It's meant in jest. If people really can't see the joke, then simply ignore and/or don't post on that thread. It really is that simple!
Only a paand.
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Lot of fuss about f*ck all. It obviously amuses one or two people to play catchy outy with each other's grammar - it amuses me, mildly, but then for professional reasons I'm suffused in a warm glow just to realise that anyone gives a chuff about such things in these illiterate times.

If you DON'T find it engaging in the slightest & someone is attacking the way you've expressed yourself, that's really quite rude & if you object you should let them know. If it's not directed at you or intended to offend, then you really shouldn't let it bother you. :roll:
Queen of the mean!
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Carrie wrote:Lot of fuss about f*ck all. It obviously amuses one or two people to play catchy outy with each other's grammar - it amuses me, mildly, but then for professional reasons I'm suffused in a warm glow just to realise that anyone gives a chuff about such things in these illiterate times.

If you DON'T find it engaging in the slightest & someone is attacking the way you've expressed yourself, that's really quite rude & if you object you should let them know. If it's not directed at you or intended to offend, then you really shouldn't let it bother you. :roll:
...which is about as accurate a summing up of the whole situation as i could have hoped for. nice one 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

and that seems like a nice point to wrap up all that silly shenanigans ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?