Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
16/10/2017 Stop being such a dick about ToL, AE told

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

PostPost #1  Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: 16/10/2017 Stop being such a dick about ToL, AE told Reply with quote Back to top

You've all seen this, right?

http://newsthump.com/2017/10/16/stop-being-such-a-dick-about-temple-of-love-andrew-eldritch-told/
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #2  Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
TheCureCommunity
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #3  Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was about to post it, I just wasn't sure whether it should be in Sisters Chat or Joke of The Day though... Surprised
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

PostPost #4  Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
fans of the Sisters of Mercy said they know it’s bad but at least they’re not following The Fall.

Troof Laughing
AdrenaChris
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #5  Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It does make me wonder...and I'm sure someone more knowledgeable here can fill me in...

Why do they only do the second part of TOL live? It seems to be more in line with the '83 (Aka THE BEST) version sound-wise too. Was the original version EVER played live in it's entirety, at any point? After the re-recording was that version ever played too? I can't remember seeing it on any bootlegs or setlists I've heard/looked at.

One would think with two otherwise quite capable guitarists/backing vocalists in tow, they could make a reasonable go of it. It's not like its really *that* hard a riff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Joke of the Day All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: