Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Overpriced Ebay items
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Trading
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 26 Jan 2002
Posts: 519
Location: Europe

PostPost #26  Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WTF ? lol... I might try to swag off my ol tees then Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10389
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #27  Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.ebay.de/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-complete-final-copy-live-at-Albert-Hall-2-LP-Limited-500-/322688104421?hash=item4b21b5b7e5:g:W6EAAOSwjuBZo1~2

The Quality of Mercy ... Razz Laughing ... *with info text and even pictures copied from the SistersWiki ... Surprised Laughing ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10389
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #28  Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cedarjet
Road Kill


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location: at the Home Of The Hit-Men

PostPost #29  Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wasn´t sure if I should post it here or in "Another funny thing".. it actually fits in both categories:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Album-Art-Set-of-4-Framed-Images-/322496312895?hash=item4b1647363f:g:ls0AAOSwcgNZAaQI
_________________
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10389
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #30  Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

... Laughing ...
seller wrote:
Note...
When we receive your order we'll confirm with you the frame colour.


I guess they've been storing a whole bulk of white frames for decades and are thinking to have found a good way to rid of them most profitably ... Laughing ...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cedarjet
Road Kill


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location: at the Home Of The Hit-Men

PostPost #31  Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Sisters-Of-Mercy-Band-Andrew-Eldritch-Signed-Photo-Genuine-In-Person/252640387644?hash=item3ad28a623c:g:0uEAAOSwcLxYLcq4

Cheap Very Happy
_________________
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian


Joined: 29 Jan 2002
Posts: 8692
Location: Long Dark Forties

PostPost #32  Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA8!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'M DYING!! Tears! *gasp*

Do people actually BUY this carp?

IZ.
_________________
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cedarjet
Road Kill


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location: at the Home Of The Hit-Men

PostPost #33  Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Izzy HaveMercy"]
Being645 wrote:
Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA8!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'M DYING!! Tears! *gasp*

Do people actually BUY this carp?

IZ.[/

Highlights
Delivery by Christmas

Laughing
_________________
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cedarjet
Road Kill


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location: at the Home Of The Hit-Men

PostPost #34  Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Cedarjet"]
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA8!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'M DYING!! Tears! *gasp*

Do people actually BUY this carp?

IZ.[/

Highlights
Delivery by Christmas

Laughing


And for a little bit more fun, have a look at his other stuff.. amazing Mr. Green

https://www.ebay.com/sch/recordsforsellonline/m.html?item=263241035228&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
_________________
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pista
Cureboi


Joined: 25 Jun 2006
Posts: 11061
Location: Lost In A Forest

PostPost #35  Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cedarjet wrote:

And for a little bit more fun, have a look at his other stuff.. amazing Mr. Green

https://www.ebay.com/sch/recordsforsellonline/m.html?item=263241035228&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562


Oooh. He has انت عمري . Got to get bidding on that Laughing
_________________
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days
TheCureCommunity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Being645
Above the Chemist


Joined: 09 Apr 2009
Posts: 10389
Location: ... where all the fevers grow ...

PostPost #36  Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cedarjet wrote:
Cedarjet wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA8!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'M DYING!! Tears! *gasp*

Do people actually BUY this carp?

IZ.


Highlights
Delivery by Christmas

Laughing


And for a little bit more fun, have a look at his other stuff.. amazing Mr. Green

https://www.ebay.com/sch/recordsforsellonline/m.html?item=263241035228&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562


Did you possibly miss the LUCRETIA MY REFLECTION (Album Version) MEGA RARE 12" SEXY PICTURE DISC PROMO LP - US $199,99" ... Question Question ...
!!NSFW!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zacharias
Amphetamine Filth


Joined: 07 Sep 2016
Posts: 122
Location: Gothenburg

PostPost #37  Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

COULD have tagged that NSFW... Razz
_________________
Burning 'cross the breeze.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cedarjet
Road Kill


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location: at the Home Of The Hit-Men

PostPost #38  Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Cedarjet wrote:
Cedarjet wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA8!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'M DYING!! Tears! *gasp*

Do people actually BUY this carp?

IZ.


Highlights
Delivery by Christmas

Laughing


And for a little bit more fun, have a look at his other stuff.. amazing Mr. Green

https://www.ebay.com/sch/recordsforsellonline/m.html?item=263241035228&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562


Did you possibly miss the LUCRETIA MY REFLECTION (Album Version) MEGA RARE 12" SEXY PICTURE DISC PROMO LP - US $199,99" ... Question Question ...


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian


Joined: 29 Jan 2002
Posts: 8692
Location: Long Dark Forties

PostPost #39  Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*cries*

HAHAHA... stop it.... WHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

IZ.
_________________
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2651
Location: x-EU

PostPost #40  Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cedarjet wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Cedarjet wrote:
Cedarjet wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA8!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'M DYING!! Tears! *gasp*

Do people actually BUY this carp?

IZ.


Highlights
Delivery by Christmas

Laughing


And for a little bit more fun, have a look at his other stuff.. amazing Mr. Green

https://www.ebay.com/sch/recordsforsellonline/m.html?item=263241035228&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562


Did you possibly miss the LUCRETIA MY REFLECTION (Album Version) MEGA RARE 12" SEXY PICTURE DISC PROMO LP - US $199,99" ... Question Question ...


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


JOHNNY HALLYDAY - JEUNE HOMME's picture looks like vladimir putin released a record Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cedarjet
Road Kill


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location: at the Home Of The Hit-Men

PostPost #41  Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

iesus wrote:
Cedarjet wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Cedarjet wrote:
Cedarjet wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA8!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'M DYING!! Tears! *gasp*

Do people actually BUY this carp?

IZ.


Highlights
Delivery by Christmas

Laughing


And for a little bit more fun, have a look at his other stuff.. amazing Mr. Green

https://www.ebay.com/sch/recordsforsellonline/m.html?item=263241035228&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562


Did you possibly miss the LUCRETIA MY REFLECTION (Album Version) MEGA RARE 12" SEXY PICTURE DISC PROMO LP - US $199,99" ... Question Question ...


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


JOHNNY HALLYDAY - JEUNE HOMME's picture looks like vladimir putin released a record Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


That´s my favourite one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPECHE-MODE-STRANGELOVE-Mega-Rare-12-Promo-Picture-Disc-Japan-Manga-Maxi-LP/263325480410?hash=item3d4f6bf5da:g:2-IAAOSwzHxZvSST

Buahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Mr. Green Mr. Green
_________________
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cedarjet
Road Kill


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Posts: 64
Location: at the Home Of The Hit-Men

PostPost #42  Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Israeli pictures discs reach a new peak of poor taste ... Laughing ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Sisters-Of-Mercy-Anaconda-Rare-12-Snake-Picture-Disc-Enter-The-Sisters-LP-/263181226811?hash=item3d46d2d33b:g:ObIAAOSwKkhZqZ6y


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA8!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green We are not worthy! We are not worthy! We are not worthy! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'M DYING!! Tears! *gasp*

Do people actually BUY this carp?

IZ.


They do BUY this crap:

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=recordsforsellonline&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=263325480410&sspagename=VIP%3Afeedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller
_________________
Trying is the first step towards failure
(Homer Simpson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian


Joined: 29 Jan 2002
Posts: 8692
Location: Long Dark Forties

PostPost #43  Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, fuck me sideways and marry me twice... Surprised

IZ.
_________________
.
.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
.
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
iesus
Overbomber


Joined: 15 Mar 2006
Posts: 2651
Location: x-EU

PostPost #44  Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is this some kind of record trolling with picture vinyls? Wierded Out Rolling Eyes
_________________
Goths play Golf too ...
"Well, we've managed to f**k that up. Sssoo. This is on you!" - A.E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Trading All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group  ·  Heartland supports phpBBHacks.com
Theme and Graphics by Quiff Boy, Tim Blackman and those nice people at ibplanet.com