Odd shoes

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

... do you think i'll get away with it :?

aren't children a great distraction eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

...anyother mishap peeps out there today?
Goths have feelings too
hallucienate
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:... do you think i'll get away with it :?

aren't children a great distraction eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

...anyother mishap peeps out there today?
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ;D ;D
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

erm................After recording some patients examination results, I wheeled my trusty state of the art dynamap <sigh> To the next patient. I noticed that His obs had already been done (I was quite mad, as I needed to do em and record em on a seperate sheet as he was for an op this morn.....blah blah blah) So after having a really rather rude go at the rest of the staff, who were all denying that they had done it, I noticed that I'd left the previous patients file on the trolley and I had mistaken it for the other guys!!!! I didn't even recognise my own bloody handwriting!!!!!!!!! DOH. I HATE HAVING TO APOLOGISE lol
Only a paand.
_emma_
Overbomber

LOL! :lol:

Don't tell me you went outside wearing odd shoes PIB! :lol:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

_emma_ wrote:LOL! :lol:

Don't tell me you went outside wearing odd shoes PIB! :lol:
Emm

I still have them on now, got to work before i realised :?

six hours of boardroom meetings and no one noticed. Yet!

Shuushhhh :wink:

both black, but one is plain and one is patterned. Both are lace up, but different styles of lace :lol:
Goths have feelings too
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

I tend to wear socks that match each other, but not necessarily the rest of the outfit. I don't really do it on purpose or by accident--I guess that, because I'm always a boot-wearer, I don't think it matters whether my socks match or not, cos chances are you won't see them.

Of course, considering what the rest of the outfit usually looks like, I suppose I should just accept that I have a talent for mixing and mismatching and run with it.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

@ hallucienate. Please provide me with details of your avatar. It's research for my essay you understand. ;D :wink:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
hallucienate
Overbomber

snubnoseuk wrote:@ hallucienate. Please provide me with details of your avatar. It's research for my essay you understand. ;D :wink:
:innocent: :innocent: ;D ;D

I couldn't possibly tell anything about that fine lady. :innocent: :innocent: :wink: