Freakshow

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
MAndrews
Amphetamine Filth

Ghostpoet album in at 13 in Mojo's Top 50 of the year. They reckon this has a touch of the Sisters about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzF00zaK56I
Joy Division too?
Nikolas Vitus Lagartija
Overbomber

Great track but I don't really hear TSOM or JD in there. If you'd said low-fi era Blur mixed with Massive Attack I'd have been more convinced.
mh
Above the Chemist

I definitely hear JD in there, some Closer influence coming through. No Sisters though.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

This track is great by itself, influences doesn't matter, but yes, if we want to see some, then JD is closer (:wink:).
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I listened other tracks and i got sucked. Discover of this year. Woe is me; immigrant boogie; be right back, moving house. :eek: :notworthy: