Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
Sisters 2017?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #126  Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First London night sold out (for real) now!

https://mobile.twitter.com/tsomofficial/status/901006434594414593
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #127  Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hamburg and Warsaw sold out! Surprised

Not many dates left now. Impressive!
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #128  Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Btw, I've noticed a number of 50+ streaming service @YouTube ... Surprised Surprised Surprised ... does any of them actually STREAM The Sisters shows?
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #129  Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Btw, I've noticed a number of 50+ streaming service @YouTube ... Surprised Surprised Surprised ... does any of them actually STREAM The Sisters shows?

Nope. They are all scams. Best thing to do is report them as scams trying to get credit card & email information
TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #130  Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pista wrote:
Being645 wrote:

Nope. They are all scams. Best thing to do is report them as scams trying to get credit card & email information

Over 50 of them, that's a shame. How can YouTube allow this? They should see to that, without anybody reporting. As it's the same for other bands as well ...

... and not one real vid from the gig ... Sad .. I guess they're all hidden on FB ... Sad Sad Sad ...
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #131  Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep. Google are pretty re-active rather than pro-active when it comes to taking stuff down.
They'll only do it if asked to or if stuff is reported.
Last year's The Cure tour was a nightmare. There were hundreds of scam streams, some posted weeks ahead of the actual shows.
TheCureCommunity
stepinside
Road Kill

PostPost #132  Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I attended the first night in Brussels yesterday and I don't know if it's only for this tour but one of the tee-shirts sold was the one with in front the old logo + "utterly bastard groovy", the typo is brown and on the back is written one sentence of the "Burn" song : "And the kissing and the colour come crashing down".

1992 original here : https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/sisters-mercy-utterly-bastard-groovy-1992-reptile-house

By the way, the "utterly bastard groovy" meaning seems to remain a bit hum... unclear Laughing
https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=479601&sid=3e26400f80c164f7427388d134ca0d2d
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #133  Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

stepinside wrote:
I attended the first night in Brussels yesterday and I don't know if it's only for this tour but one of the tee-shirts sold was the one with in front the old logo + "utterly bastard groovy", the typo is brown and on the back is written one sentence of the "Burn" song : "And the kissing and the colour come crashing down".

1992 original here : https://tshirtslayer.com/tshirt-or-longsleeve/sisters-mercy-utterly-bastard-groovy-1992-reptile-house

By the way, the "utterly bastard groovy" meaning seems to remain a bit hum... unclear Laughing
https://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=479601&sid=3e26400f80c164f7427388d134ca0d2d

Crikey, I haven't been on tshirtslayer for ages.
Utterly Bastard has been a standard at gigs for the last twenty years. Good shirt though.

we fall to rise
deirfiur
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #134  Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have the girls done any interviews for this tour yet
Chaotican
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #135  Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No Stockholm reviews yet so I decided to search to see when the guy in the bear suit first appeared. I don't see any mention. He's not an new addition, is he?
Scardwel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #136  Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Chaotican wrote:
No Stockholm reviews yet so I decided to search to see when the guy in the bear suit first appeared. I don't see any mention. He's not an new addition, is he?

Apparently it's a Shakespear reference / joke. Ha f**king ha.
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #137  Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Exit pursued by a bear."
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #138  Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so: am i right in thinking that after threatening to play it they never did play "a rock and a hard place"? and if they did and i've missed it could someone point me in the right direction please? ta.
czuczu
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #139  Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
so: am i right in thinking that after threatening to play it they never did play "a rock and a hard place"? and if they did and i've missed it could someone point me in the right direction please? ta.

1st night at Roundhouse
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #140  Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

czuczu wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:

1st night at Roundhouse

oh ok thanks. i thought that was the night it was on the setlist but not played. my mistake.
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #141  Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2nd night I thought it was Possession was on the setlist but not played; they did Walk Away again instead, and after that Walk Away stayed (seems obvious in hindsight that Possession was the backup option if Walk Away hadn't worked out; woulda been nice to have had both of course).
Depprocksfarfar
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #142  Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So what about 2018 then? A couple of festivals and no tour?
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #143  Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:

There's still time for a Xmas knees-up this year Very Happy
TheCureCommunity
mh
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #144  Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:

Likely I would expect; they've not had a year without touring since 2013 so a break might be in order.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #145  Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mh wrote:
Depprocksfarfar wrote:

Likely I would expect; they've not had a year without touring since 2013 so a break might be in order.

Maybe late 2018 i.e. Autumn for a few gigs I reckon...(hopefully!)
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #146  Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They needs a break to Master that anti-Trump album!

Very Happy
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #147  Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:

First, we're gonna have a new Eureka Machines release ... Very Happy ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2017 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: