Grammar...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

...or secondary modern?

Chicken or fish?
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Secondary modern
chicken
Only a paand.
mh
Above the Chemist

Different names for school types here.

Chicken.

Don't like fish, nasty smelly things with boggly eyes.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I don't like fish either..........food of the devil, a little bit like carrots
Only a paand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

mh wrote:Different names for school types here.

Chicken.

Don't like fish, nasty smelly things with boggly eyes.
It's the boggly eyes that make fish so ace to eat! The bones sticking through your oesophagus can be a pain, though.
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Grammar, then it merged with the Secondary Modern after a year and became a comprehensive. My old primary school mates stood at the other end of the playground eyeing me with suspicion. Scarred me for life.

As for fish, I always used to love walking through the fish market in Leeds, though would never have known what to do with any of them. Seafood on the other hand... Always bring a dressed crab back when we go to Brid.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
mh
Above the Chemist

Not too fond of the way they open and close their mouths going "gloop... gloop... gloop..." either. And you can see through some of them too!!! Ugh. To be perfectly honest, they give me the heebeejeebies.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

I'm hungry now, but I can't eat fish (or chicken, really, unless it's day-old KFC) at ten o'clock in the morning. This thread is torture.
hallucienate
Overbomber

one hour to dinner around these parts!
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Once again, my friend--wikkid avatar!
hallucienate
Overbomber

CorpPunk wrote:Once again, my friend--wikkid avatar!
;D ;D
just a bit miffed I only got one comment about yeterday's one :roll:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

And in my experience it's true what they say about battered fish down south. Could never stand the stuff til I came to Leeds. It's all about beef dripping apparently.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Thrash Harry wrote:And in my experience it's true what they say about battered fish down south. Could never stand the stuff til I came to Leeds. It's all about beef dripping apparently.
:eek: On fish? Really?!
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

So I'm told. Been many a Hindu's undoing.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

comprehensive, and neither ;)

and yes there is a repulsive tendency oop north to cook one's chips and one's battered fish in beef dripping, otherwise known as lard. you can always tell the chip shops that use lard rather than veggie oil as the air within 500 yards of the shop is greasy and stinks! :urff: and all the assistants have awful skin. :roll:

go figure ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Quiff Boy wrote:comprehensive, and neither ;)

and yes there is a repulsive tendency oop north to cook one's chips and one's battered fish in beef dripping, otherwise known as lard. you can always tell the chip shops that use lard rather than veggie oil as the air within 500 yards of the shop is greasy and stinks! :urff: and all the assistants have awful skin. :roll:

go figure ;)
...and if (like I) you live within 500 yards of a lardy chippy, then when the wind is in the wrong direction, you have to keep the windows shut :urff:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

y'know........I WAS hungry
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

markfiend wrote:

go figure ;)
...and if (like I) you live within 500 yards of a lardy chippy, then when the wind is in the wrong direction, you have to keep the windows shut :urff:
yep. bloody awful stuff :urff:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Sexygoth wrote:y'know........I WAS hungry
trust me, we've done you a favour ;)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

you calling me fat????
lol
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Sexygoth wrote:you calling me fat????
lol
nope, but you really don't want greasy skin do you? :roll:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

well thats a bloody good job, didn't want to have to slap you upside the head!
Was hungry in general, not for lard butties or owt!!!!
Only a paand.
mh
Above the Chemist

markfiend wrote:

go figure ;)
The avatar! The avatar!

Pure bloody genius!!!
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Quiff Boy wrote: and yes there is a repulsive tendency oop north to cook one's chips and one's battered fish in beef dripping, otherwise known as lard. you can always tell the chip shops that use lard rather than veggie oil as the air within 500 yards of the shop is greasy and stinks! :urff: and all the assistants have awful skin. :roll:

go figure ;)
Sounds like heaven...

:wink:
Sunsonic
Amphetamine Filth

Anyone ever had a battered Mars Bar? anygood?
One life all I need