Valentine

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm in myheartland and, quite literally, nobody else is here. Hope you all had a great time. Tonight was what it was written for:

"Waiting for another war and
waiting for my valentine"
Last edited by Gripper on 14 Feb 2004, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
pikkrong
Overbomber

As soon as I woke up today (it was quite late) I started to listen to this song. Then I checked my mailbox and realized it was overloaded by a lovely photo sent by a lovely person (I was loved in her 15 years ago). Not the worst start for a day. Things went worse later.
James Blast
Banned

.Mac blocks anything it considers SPAM, that's my excuse anyway :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

:kiss: Only cos I'm going for ten in a row again.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Happy Valentine's Day, dearest Heartlanders! I love you all!!! ;D :kiss: :notworthy: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
sisxbeforedawn

Maybe QB should think about setting a Date-a-Goth section in Heartland 8)

I do begin to wonder where all the girlie goths have gone? do they all have boy friends or got married? I've dated a few 'normal' girls and they're ok, but they tend to get a little freaked out when they visit my house :innocent: can't think why!
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

sisxbeforedawn wrote:Maybe QB should think about setting a Date-a-Goth section in Heartland 8)
My hangover and I think that's a good idea.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
sisxbeforedawn

A great hangover cure

a strawberry milkshake from MacD's then a bottle of stella, you'll fine after that 8)
christophe
Overbomber

I have never even met a girl whit the same interests as I have, but I would find it boring. My ex was a very poppy chick :) but I had no problems whit that.

But hey, I’m not a real Goth, I just like the Sisters and other freaky stuff. I think I’m one of a kind. Just have to find me a girl that’s willing to live whit a freak like I. :wink:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

sisxbeforedawn wrote:A great hangover cure

a strawberry milkshake from MacD's then a bottle of stella, you'll fine after that 8)
Ta. The pain will be numbed further by watching my team play Liverpool this aft. :eek:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i wasnt here yesterday as i spent much time cleaning floors like a good little cinderella, went out for tea and ended up in bed at 10, knackered.
but a happy belated valentines to all my chums out there.
much love
em
xx
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
James Blast
Banned

emilystrange wrote:a happy belated valentines to all my chums out there
and to you Ems :notworthy: you're a kindly soul.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
zigeunerweisen

Valentine? Is that that anglo tradition of having an orgy with everyone you fancy during that day?

I wish we had those traditions here.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Gripper wrote: "waiting for my valentine"
The only time that Mrs JB would let me put headphones on her. I did debate but went for the SGWBM version.

She said 'lovely darling, bathroom slasher says 'hello'. There's the shed ... :lol: :roll: :urff: :cry:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

zigeunerweisen wrote:Valentine? Is that that anglo tradition of having an orgy with everyone you fancy during that day?

I wish we had those traditions here.
I thought you Latin types invented that sort of thing. Looks like the football fans are gonna be mightily disappointed this summer.

Incoming!
Go to sleep now, Francis.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Red Sunsets wrote:
emilystrange wrote:a happy belated valentines to all my chums out there
and to you Ems :notworthy: you're a kindly soul.
despite all appearances and actions to the contrary
sisxbeforedawn

christophe wrote:I have never even met a girl whit the same interests as I have, but I would find it boring. My ex was a very poppy chick :) but I had no problems whit that.

But hey, I’m not a real Goth, I just like the Sisters and other freaky stuff. I think I’m one of a kind. Just have to find me a girl that’s willing to live whit a freak like I. :wink:
my last girlfriend was into funky house, I didn't have a problem with it, as long as she did it while I was out :wink:

it would be very boring if your girlfriend had exactly the same interests. but I think there needs to be some sort of common ground. at the moment I'd be happy with a speak your weight machine with a wig on it :wink:
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

sisxbeforedawn wrote:at the moment I'd be happy with a speak your weight machine with a wig on it :wink:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
The Scene won't save you...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Scardwel wrote:
sisxbeforedawn wrote:at the moment I'd be happy with a speak your weight machine with a wig on it :wink:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
you have NO idea how much this made me laugh, i'm still crying :lol:
Gripper

Head-type wig or merkin? Or both? Which would you prefer?

Actually I like the idea of some kind of 'hit squad' travelling up and down the country and applying such decorations to those weight machines under cover of darkness.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
James Blast
Banned

Gripper wrote:Actually I like the idea of some kind of 'hit squad' travelling up and down the country and applying such decorations to those weight machines under cover of darkness.
Has to be the merkin option in that case Gripper. :D
~ Peter Steele
sisxbeforedawn

Gripper wrote:
Head-type wig or merkin? Or both? Which would you prefer?

Actually I like the idea of some kind of 'hit squad' travelling up and down the country and applying such decorations to those weight machines under cover of darkness.
I may be despearte but I'm not sick, so the merkin it is then :twisted: :wink: :eek: