Two new(?) Sisters songs on youtube?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

Hi! :D Introductions first: I'm new to this forum but have been lurking in the shadows and browsing unregistered for quite some time now. I'm a Sisters fan since about 1984 and I'm glad to finally join the Heartland family. You're doing a brilliant job I think!
But now to my question: Recently I've come across two songs of the Sisters of Mercy on youtube which are called "Heat" and " We love to". Though I've searched the Heartland forum as well as the net, I couldn't find any information as to when they were recorded, if they were officially put on youtube and all the other stuff a fan wants to know. :urff: so, is there anybody out there who can enlighten me? I believe these are studio recordings and I think I can hear Chris Catalyst singing on " We love to". So please share your knowledge :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Pista
Cureboi

Hello & welcome to the forum
They're not Sisters songs.
It's The Merry Thoughts

We Love To

Heat

;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity