One non-Sisters album to listen to start to finsh

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Alex66
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:Black Sabbath -Paranoid
And
Black Sabbath
And
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
And
Masters of Reality.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
Alex66
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ultravox; Systems of Romance.
The illiterate of the future will not be the man who cannot read the alphabet, but the one who cannot take a photograph. - Walter Benjamin
Driver powered by Cigarettes, Caffeine and Vitriol
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Alex66 wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:Black Sabbath -Paranoid
And
Black Sabbath
And
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
And
Masters of Reality.
EXCEPT i cant listen to Fluff on SBS. not because of the musical style or anything -i f**king LOVE harpsichords- but because of severe emotional trauma associated with the song. i have a custom cd-r sans said track.
and i hate the "what if we've offended god by being satanic let's appease him" sentiment of "after forever" on MoR.
BS is ok complete though.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: