The problem with Indians is

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

If you go for one at the start of the evening, you're too stuffed to go to the bar the rest of the night. And when you finally do, you realise there's no room for lager, so you go for the shorts. And since you're not keen on whisky by itself (it's self?), you opt for double JD and coke. Which means you get so pissed you think about doing stupid things and, unfortunately, the coke keeps you awake long enough to do them.

On the other hand. If you fill up with lager first, and then go for a curry, you can't fully appreciate the culinary delights. Chicken Chaat to start. Lamb Bhuna for main course with mushroom and onion pilau rice (I know, I'm really a pleb) and a plain naan. Can't you eat yours, Dear? Well I'm paying for it, so I'm not gonna leave it. Anyway, I was brought up to clear my plate. Don't you remember the starving Biafrans? Parents raised on ration books?

I don't usually eat that much meat in a week, never mind one meal.

I'll regret it in the morning.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Ive never liked curry..... its like not liking guinness.... i just know im missing out :(

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
James Blast
Banned

Yer quite right on the being bagged up front Thrash, but I can't recall the last time I went for a curry without copious quantities of lager or the black stuff being quaffed before hand. I do find I'm fit for only one thing after a night like that - sleep.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

I prefer to eat Curry at home - be it a Take Away or Shop Bought - the best are from ASDA - Their Veggie "Tray" is fan-tas-tic.
I always have lager - the stronger the better - with Curry at home - and perhaps a plate of sliced tomato if the "Korma" is too 'hot' ;-)

Mrs Goth cant stand the smell of "curry" hence I never go to "indians" - we do go for "Chinese" quite often though - Which is nice ! :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

I have had the pleasure of going for a Thai meal last night and a Mongolian meal for lunch today.

I have managed to put on about a stone.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
James Blast
Banned

Thai food...... mmmmmmmm
What's Mongolian consist of C3?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

CellThree wrote:I have had the pleasure of going for a Thai meal last night and a Mongolian meal for lunch today.

I have managed to put on about a stone.
A Nice Person I am sure you are, but following those "meals" I would not want to be near you or your wind for at least the next 24 hours ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:Thai food...... mmmmmmmm
What's Mongolian consist of C3?
It's a mixture of well...let me explain...

The restuarant is called The Sizzling Wok, it is basically an all you can eat type of place. They have a open fridge thing where you just load up a bowl with raw ingredients (fish, chicken, beef, lamb, pork, squid and loads of stir fry type vegetables) then they have a selection of various seasonings ranging from thai curry powder to salt, hitting loads of herbs and spices in between, then you put in your Thai Chilli sauce, mongolian sauce, sesame oil etc etc. Give it to the small asian fellow by the huge round griddle and he cooks it for you. Eat, Repeat with different ingredients and spices.

7.50 for all you can eat is a bargain! And you get free rice!

Not 100% sure what Mongolia has to do with it, but one of the cooks looks a bit like Gengis Khan. They have signs up that say it is Mongolian so it must be true!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
James Blast
Banned

Sounds like the most bizarre restaurant I have ever heard of C3, thanks for the tip off.
~ Peter Steele
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

The Indian/booze dilema is simple. You just go for a large poo and make room for some more (Damn, think I may have exited Quiffy)
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

I usually don't post stuff like this but... http://www.teklock.com/mike/chowmein.swf

OK, Gimme Hell!
~ Peter Steele