New Fanzine for sale - No Sisters included.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Drenchrom
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hi all just thought i’d Post about my new fanzine which is called Kodak Ghosts Run Amok, after the Eyeless In Gaza track. It’s an old school cut and paste effort with no computer jiggery pokery involved. There are interviews with bands from the Bristol underground/goth/postpunk scene. These include Cruelty, New Haunts, Dead Space Chamber Music and Rain Children. Lots of reviews and other bits and pieces. It’s only £2 in person or £3.50 post paid U.K., £6 in Europe and £7 for the rest of the world. I’m on Facebook just search for Kodak Ghosts Run Amok.
Issue 2 will be out in September and will feature Hollow Mask, Disjoy, Jesus Fix, Fever 103, Beheading, Tommy Creep, a feature on Wave Gothic Treffen And lots more.

If you fancy a copy of Issue one give us a pm.

Thanks and see some of you at the Roundhouse in September.
Zacharias
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Do you do reviews?
Burning 'cross the breeze.