Plausible Deniability

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Bartek wrote:I'm, also, afraid that it very unlikely that we hear any new-new song(s) played live.
i dont care. in the last 18 years ive seen them once play a lot of new stuff, which i was expecting.. then 5 years later Still came out off the blue and we were the first people EVER to hear it at Rock City...then Arms which is awful (cuz its basically a killing joke song-KJ are in my top5 worst goth bands list anyway). so f**k it . what will be will be. anyone for Aa game of far charades? :roll: :twisted: :bat:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: