SG, whatever happened to...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Candover Premiere
Road Kill

...Richey's poll? I assume you are the most authorative person on the subject? Given a 1/3-2/3 stay vote, has one third of him gone, and two thirds remains (Rich James? Richey Jam?)? Or is he all here? Or was unanimity a condition to his continuing presence, and he and his lexicon have struck off down the long and widing road of the information superhighway? Or did QB's pulling of the poll (hey, QB, fancy running elections in Florida?) void the whole affair, thus denying an emphatic victory and return to board?

Whichever way, please say hello.

All together now:

And now the time is neer
And so he makes the final log off
To some a rain of feer
To other's just time to bog off

Threads, he had a few
But then again, to phew to mention
If you ignored (as many did)
His tedious punctuashion [Sid Vicous drawl hear pls)

Yes there were times, when we'll thought
It was time to lay off the apostrophe
And thru tedium, we had our doubts
That James Ritchie ever got out
Until one day, he found SG
And left heartland hissssss waighhhhhh.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Candover Premiere wrote:(hey, QB, fancy running elections in Florida?)
after the hassle last time? nah.... :eek:

we nearly lost that time. don't think i could stand the stress :urff:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Candover Premiere
Road Kill

But you did well. And the rest of the free world thanks you for it.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

you're welcome :von:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Candover Premiere
Road Kill

I sometimes think that future US elections will require, as a matter of eligibility, at least two tours of duty in 'nam. All nominees will have wild eyed, lsd-fried brains, preceed every speech with "Goooooood Morning AMERICA" and twitch uncontrollably if any difficult question is asked followed by saying "you weren't there man" accusingly before reverting to mumbling incoherently into their beards.

A depressing thought, perhaps, but at least we would all know where we stand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Candover Premiere wrote: James Ritchie
It's RichEY!!!! :roll: :roll: (thought i'd mention that just incase he does come back)

And I don't know, i'm sick of moaning to him about it!! I think it's got something to do with the lack of intersting threads or summit!!!
Only a paand.
Candover Premiere
Road Kill

Sexygoth wrote:
Candover Premiere wrote: James Ritchie
It's RichEY!!!! :roll: :roll: (thought i'd mention that just incase he does come back)

And I don't know, i'm sick of moaning to him about it!! I think it's got something to do with the lack of intersting threads or summit!!!
I know. But Sid Vicious was John RiTCHIE. And Sid Vicious sang my way. And so I thought it a nice extra twist on the song. Perhaps a tad oblique.

Just tell him it is the only moaning you'll do unless he stops being so childish about it all, and gives in to his ego and self-importance.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Bollox, how DARE you come up with a proper answer!!

Me withhold certain favours?? You have got to be kidding, why the hell should I miss out?? lol
Only a paand.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Sexygoth wrote:Me withhold certain favours?? You have got to be kidding, why the hell should I miss out?? lol
Now that's a proper answer. :wink:
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

Candover Premiere wrote:...Richey's poll? I assume you are the most authorative person on the subject? Given a 1/3-2/3 stay vote, has one third of him gone, and two thirds remains (Rich James? Richey Jam?)? Or is he all here? Or was unanimity a condition to his continuing presence, and he and his lexicon have struck off down the long and widing road of the information superhighway? Or did QB's pulling of the poll (hey, QB, fancy running elections in Florida?) void the whole affair, thus denying an emphatic victory and return to board?
i'm sure you'll be delighted to know that all three thirds of me are still alive and well. unfortunately the conclusion of the voting period appears to have coincided with an attack of apathy delaying my victorious return.

i'd like to thank all of you for participating in this fine exercise in democracy and assure the eleven poor befuddled souls who would rather i had not returned that i bear them no ill will... :twisted:
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
James Blast
Banned

I didn't vote, I thought it would only encourage you.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Candover Premiere
Road Kill

[quote="RicheyJames"]i'm sure you'll be delighted to know that all three thirds of me are still alive and well. unfortunately the conclusion of the voting period appears to have coincided with an attack of apathy delaying my victorious return.

i'd like to thank all of you for participating in this fine exercise in democracy and assure the eleven poor befuddled souls who would rather i had not returned that i bear them no ill will... :twisted:[/quote]

Well well done on coming back. Your ill will is also welcome especially when it is funny, well directed and retracted where undue offence is caused.