Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-08-21, Venoge Festival, Penthalaz Switzerland
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #26  Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How is this possible...

There's only one job: singing along with a drum machine / backing track at the very right moment.

There's only one song to start with for ages now and still.
DasPerltAber
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #27  Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dinky daisy wrote:
How is this possible...

There's only one job: singing along with a drum machine / backing track at the very right moment.

There's only one song to start with for ages now and still.

They f**ked that one up rather nicely….again... Laughing
czuczu
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #28  Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Depprocksfarfar wrote:
10 minutes of Venoge with a very senior Eldritch in the beginning of "More"...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nyp7zzbzc

Every gig - it's not if, it's when and how many times...
majorsixth
Road Kill

PostPost #29  Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

czuczu wrote:
Depprocksfarfar wrote:
10 minutes of Venoge with a very senior Eldritch in the beginning of "More"...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nyp7zzbzc

Every gig - it's not if, it's when and how many times...

... during a given song
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #30  Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhh, the tale of the neverending search for the mythical good Sisters gig, I've been trying since 2006. The answer I have found is to treat them as social events to catch up with old comrades.
Being645
Above the Chemist

PostPost #31  Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swinnow wrote:
Ahhhh, the tale of the neverending search for the mythical good Sisters gig, I've been trying since 2006. The answer I have found is to treat them as social events to catch up with old comrades.

Obviously you missed Leamington Spa in 2010, loads of gigs in 2011, 2012, 2014 (like Belfast), 2015 (like RockCity), 2016 (like Tilburg), and 2017 ...

... and you've never been to any of The Sisters' concerts in South America !!! ... Laughing ...
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #32  Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Swinnow wrote:

Obviously you missed Leamington Spa in 2010, loads of gigs in 2011, 2012, 2014 (like Belfast), 2015 (like RockCity), 2016 (like Tilburg), and 2017 ...

... and you've never been to any of The Sisters' concerts in South America !!! ... Laughing ...

Leamington Spa was my first thought in response. one of the very best ive ever been to. Flying Bat!
Planet Dave
Overbomber

PostPost #33  Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Swinnow wrote:

....Suikerrock 2008, Paris 2011 (in particular, where from observation every other fkr in the room also felt the urge, for some reason or other, to boing relentlessly for the duration of the gig).

Maybe the answer is to save money on tickets, meet mates in pub for excellent social, keep their spec whilst they go do their thing at the gig, reconvene thereafter.
deirfiur
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #34  Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Being645 wrote:
Swinnow wrote:

mmmmm...Belfast was awful... I left half way through.... got me a nice Sisters Mug though
abridged
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #35  Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

deirfiur wrote:
Being645 wrote:
Swinnow wrote:

mmmmm...Belfast was awful... I left half way through.... got me a nice Sisters Mug though

Each to their own as they say but Belfast I thought was great. All subjective in the end as they say. Wink
Swinnow
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #36  Posted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Of those I can claim attendance at Leamington and Rock City. Leamington stood out as it was a new venue to tick off the list, but for that reason alone, I could say the same for Liverpool Olympia in slightly more recent times.

As someone said we all have different tastes and different drives. I'll be in London, expecting to see largely the same show as always and looking forward to seeing friends is my main motivation nowadays.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: