Heartland Forum Index
       FAQ      Rules      Search      Paypal Donation      Photo Gallery      Sisters Wiki   
   Register · Profile · Log in to check your private messages · View New Posts · Usergroups · Memberlist · Statistics  
   Follow us on   Twitter    Facebook · Log in  
2019-09-21 The Roundhouse, London UK
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pista
Cureboi

PostPost #51  Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LyanvisAberrant wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Wanted: partner(s) in crime for the bit twixt first gig and the next morning.. insomniacs only -Zeddists need not apply! (however as i am a reasonable man nobody will be expected to keep up with me all the way through and once its daylight no-one will think less of you for getting your heads down for a bit. lol)
own sense of humour preferred but not essential as mine is f**king hilarious. would suit skinflints like me who will be attending the after party & wont be paying for an 'otel just to be told you cant smoke in it.
NO WHINGERS!!
Our fearless leader! Flying Bat!

Sounds like a bit of a laugh, if you could put up with the company of a recently turned 22 year old!
Shame I'm not on the roll call for this night! Razz

You are now Very Happy
TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

PostPost #52  Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LyanvisAberrant wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Wanted: partner(s) in crime for the bit twixt first gig and the next morning.. insomniacs only -Zeddists need not apply! (however as i am a reasonable man nobody will be expected to keep up with me all the way through and once its daylight no-one will think less of you for getting your heads down for a bit. lol)
own sense of humour preferred but not essential as mine is f**king hilarious. would suit skinflints like me who will be attending the after party & wont be paying for an 'otel just to be told you cant smoke in it.
NO WHINGERS!!
Our fearless leader! Flying Bat!

Sounds like a bit of a laugh, if you could put up with the company of a recently turned 22 year old!
Shame I'm not on the roll call for this night! Razz

you're in! Our fearless leader! Flying Bat!
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #53  Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am looking for a ticket for the Saturday evening gig
It is for a friend of me

PM me please when you have
Maastricht, Nijmegen, Groningen, Den Haag, Antwerp, Luik, Tienen (Suikerrock)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

PostPost #54  Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Andy TG wrote:
I also will be there - Both Nights Smile

Anyone else had the email, from the Roundhouse, updating you about the tickets ? They will be delivered soon.

Tickets for Saturday night just dropped through my letterbox today
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #55  Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
would suit skinflints like me who will be attending the after party & wont be paying for an 'otel just to be told you cant smoke in it.

Being a canny (tight) Scot, I have the opposite problem: I've paid for a hotel room and I'm going to use the damn thing! Wink

But odds are I will be getting my groove on at the aftershow.
Bahamas
Road Kill

PostPost #56  Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:39 pm    Post subject: Sisters 2019 - roundhouse Reply with quote Back to top

Iím looking to buy two tickets for the sat night at the roundhouse. Please let me know if selling?
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #57  Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:25 pm    Post subject: roundhouse Reply with quote Back to top

Incoming PM Mr.Bahamas.
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #58  Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Erudite wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
would suit skinflints like me who will be attending the after party & wont be paying for an 'otel just to be told you cant smoke in it.

Being a canny (tight) Scot, I have the opposite problem: I've paid for a hotel room and I'm going to use the damn thing! Wink

But odds are I will be getting my groove on at the aftershow.

are youse patronisin' me there bra? ise ken what canny means -it means youse really wannae dae samthin but you cannae. Razz It wasn't me...

& you were already in, whether you knew it or not. Wink

So:thats EMWK on pharmaceuticals and wit; Don on tight-as-a-gnats-chuff caledonian treasurery and exoticly accented wordsmithery (in THAT LONDON any accent from north of watford is exotic); and ollie as the non-decrepit face of youth being our fanny-magnet. sorted. Cool
Flying Bat!
ruffers
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #59  Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Got my Friday ticket but not Saturday - anyone else?

Not Frankfurt
Mav787
One life, all I need

PostPost #60  Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If anyone else is selling 2 tickets for Saturday night please PM me.

Asking for a friend.

Thanks
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PostPost #61  Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously considering this if they aren't playing nearer the North...

What do people recommend for accommodation?
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #62  Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not a big problem getting tickets at face value to these two concerts through Twickets, offers are coming in several times daily.
The problem is when you start calculating the expenses of anything more than breathing in London Wierded Out
While hope is fading for a surprise gig in the much more affordable north, I haven't given up completely yet - those have sometimes been announced very late, and with the London gigs sold out and a whole week between Greece and London in the schedule, there really should be possibilities for something there.

But I know, it's just 3 weeks now Sad
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #63  Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to know tickets are so readily available, I'm also flapping about catching one of these now, having entirely given up on a northern show. The travel and accommodation expenses are impenetrable barriers though, the difference between having a spare £50 to treat meself to a gig and a spare coupla hundred is too great. Goddammit Von play the north.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

PostPost #64  Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Too bloody right. Land of Fake Jazz Nonsense indeed. Sad
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

PostPost #65  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess those really interested have already seen this, but anyway Roundhouse has released another small batch of tickets to both nights,

https://tickets.roundhouse.org.uk/production/28313
black smurf
Amphetamine Filth

PostPost #66  Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: roundhouse Reply with quote Back to top

I have 2 tickets for saturday that I won't be able to use after all. Happy with what I paid for them.
PM if your interested.

Thanks
Sad
vince
Road Kill

PostPost #67  Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've got one standing ticket for Saturday available at face price if anyone wants it.
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #68  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
Good to know tickets are so readily available, I'm also flapping about catching one of these now, having entirely given up on a northern show. The travel and accommodation expenses are impenetrable barriers though, the difference between having a spare £50 to treat meself to a gig and a spare coupla hundred is too great. Goddammit Von play the north.

so long as you dont try and hitch from the leeds outerr ring where the manc MW, the M1 and the outer ring run together from town then split thumbing it to that london and back is a piece of p*ss. get someone to drop you at first southbound services on m1 and jobs a good un. or theres always jumping the train and hiding in the bogs.
as for accomodation youve lived within spitting distance of the chemists before (if not actually above it) -join me and the other accomodationless for a night of distance over time. you know it makes sense Twisted Evil
Flying Bat!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #69  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
so long as you dont try and hitch from the leeds outerr ring where the manc MW, the M1 and the outer ring run together from town then split thumbing it to that london and back is a piece of p*ss. get someone to drop you at first southbound services on m1 and jobs a good un. or theres always jumping the train and hiding in the bogs.
as for accomodation youve lived within spitting distance of the chemists before (if not actually above it) -join me and the other accomodationless for a night of distance over time. you know it makes sense Twisted Evil
Flying Bat!

Ah you bugger. As solid as all your above advice no doubt is with regards to freestylin' it to London, eff that, I've never been so moved as to hitch / jib my way to a Sisters gig at any point in the last erm since 1987 and I'm not feeling the urge to start now. BUT I did look into train tickets last night, this morning more likely, after spending a good evening in the chemist's greenhouse, and wavered then backed out.

Obviously though, fundamentally you're right mate, it does make sense. Anyone driving down from the North?
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #70  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Flying Bat!

Ah you bugger. As solid as all your above advice no doubt is with regards to freestylin' it to London, eff that, I've never been so moved as to hitch / jib my way to a Sisters gig at any point in the last erm since 1987 and I'm not feeling the urge to start now. BUT I did look into train tickets last night, this morning more likely, after spending a good evening in the chemist's greenhouse, and wavered then backed out.

Obviously though, fundamentally you're right mate, it does make sense. Anyone driving down from the North?

thats all i wanted to do really, put the idea in your head that at -what are we know? 50ish give or take- these thiings are well withiin the bounds of our accumulated life skills. see you there then Ffs! Wink
Flying Bat! Twisted Evil
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #71  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
thats all i wanted to do really, put the idea in your head that at -what are we know? 50ish give or take- these thiings are well withiin the bounds of our accumulated life skills. see you there then Ffs! Wink
Flying Bat! Twisted Evil

Just enough life skill to book meself a National Express ride down for the Saturday night gig. Sigh, bloody Sisters. Laughing Just a gig ticket now then...

Forgot to ask Mr Whizz, are you all-nightering it Saturday night too? My return bus is Sunday morning so I'm up for expense-averse post-gig entertainment Flying Bat!
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #72  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Flying Bat! Twisted Evil

Just enough life skill to book meself a National Express ride down for the Saturday night gig. Sigh, bloody Sisters. Laughing Just a gig ticket now then...

Forgot to ask Mr Whizz, are you all-nightering it Saturday night too? My return bus is Sunday morning so I'm up for expense-averse post-gig entertainment Flying Bat!

sorry no not saturday night. as its my birthday on sunday see? after the girls i'm shooting off back to Leicester. my band rehearses sundays and more often than not thats through tjhe early hours so those with jobs/partners/both can maintain a semblance of weekend normality. of course if youy were able to split your homebound journey you would be more than welcome to join the festivities here on WhizzWorld.
Flying Bat!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #73  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
sorry no not saturday night. as its my birthday on sunday see? after the girls i'm shooting off back to Leicester. my band rehearses sundays and more often than not thats through tjhe early hours so those with jobs/partners/both can maintain a semblance of weekend normality. of course if youy were able to split your homebound journey you would be more than welcome to join the festivities here on WhizzWorld.
Flying Bat!

Ah no worries, Saturday night will sort itself out one way or the other, they always do. Having a birthday is a reasonable enough excuse for having plans made, my coach home is booked & paid for so I'm bound to that but cheers muchly for the invite, your health shall no doubt be toasted more than the once on Saturday mate.

Ticket sorted, cheers vince. Seems like it's Sisters o'clock once again Our fearless leader!
eastmidswhizzkid

PostPost #74  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Planet Dave wrote:
eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
Flying Bat!

Ah no worries, Saturday night will sort itself out one way or the other, they always do. Having a birthday is a reasonable enough excuse for having plans made, my coach home is booked & paid for so I'm bound to that but cheers muchly for the invite, your health shall no doubt be toasted more than the once on Saturday mate.

Ticket sorted, cheers vince. Seems like it's Sisters o'clock once again Our fearless leader!

cool as f**k bro. its been ages since you and me met up. Cool
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

PostPost #75  Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:
cool as f**k bro. its been ages since you and me met up. Cool

Looking forward to it immensely, indeed am looking forward to every element of a night in London to watch The Sisters Very Happy I was heading in this direction anyway but your message a few above this one was the final nudge. So it's all your fault, as they say Laughing

PM incoming to take care of meeting up etc, and god bless The Sisters for being the only band that can mess my head up enough in order to make such spontaneous decisions. It's far from the first time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Heartland Forum Index -> Sisters 2019 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
 Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: